ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It's not having some tunes i'm worried about,
​it's the unimaginable drunkenness that'll get us kicked out. lol

Anyone getting out of hand will be taken to one side and given one of the following.

1. The gypsy's warning

A quiet word to an employee or aquaintance, suggesting that they'd best proceed with caution in respect of their current conduct or attitude, or they may be in for an unpleasant surprise. The details of which aren't actually set out by the giver of the warning, who may or may not have control over their fate.
'The guy was certainly out of line, there probably wasn't sufficient grounds for disciplinary action, but he certainly got the gypsy's warning'

And Phase1rs and Scrooge will be my deputies for the evening lol

Both are chaps you wouldn't want to f**k about with tbh!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Da Management.

hqdefault-400x250.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ive noticed it says a rally field adjacent-

Top gear style endurance race?

Suzuki Jimny
I'm sure everyone will respect the effort Ron has put in to get us on this campsite and everyone will be well behaved. :)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Right guys, im camping. Ended up expensive for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. (Staying down there on the Sunday night to go to Surrey, on Monday for work).
So camping Saturday is the cheapest option.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What are we going to do about food after CCS and before the drinking begins mate?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm going to talk to Joe later and actually buy tickets for the event and phone the camping place.

Time to get my organised on.

Oh, and for all those worried about cold drink, from a seasoned CSS camper, it's simple:

Buy chosen poison day or two before event. Buy big bag of ice at the same time.
Put poison in fridge and ice in freezer
Wake up morning of event, load up poison into cool box
Split ice bag and throw it over all of the drink, so it fills all the little gaps.
Put lid on icebox and gaffa tape it on to prevent leakage

I 100000% guarantee that all drinks will still be teeth hurtingly cold well past midnight.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yeah Rob we was going to shoot to Tesco after CCS, Rons found one just down the road. :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
What are we going to do about food after CCS and before the drinking begins mate?

I think there is going to be a Tesco run before settling in for the night. Its about 5 miles away I think.

Grab some food there? Or I'd be up for going somewhere to eat if people fancy.
​Alternatively; BBQ.

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You're all f**king mental.

90% of tesco booze won't be refrigerated. So what would you rather have? Booze that's been on a shelf then in your cool box for 20 minutes before drinking it? OR booze that's been in iced water in your boot all day so is cold?

Oh, and as long as the place is BBQ friendly, which I assume all camp sites are, then it's definitely BBQ o'clock.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Getting slapped around by the boys and thrown out.

But really, if they allow fires, the last camp site I went to actually supplied you with fire wood for a fiver, then it'd be decent. If not, it's no biggie.

Thats what I meant.

Some are cool with it some arent. Even those disposable ones leave a black burnt patch on the ground.

Slapped around? Sounds like fun ;) haha

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im getting my drink from Cosco before i go, leave it in the fridge untill i leave. :)