ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Dave Dreads " I can't see and I can't hear anymore " as he comes stumbling out the toilet block!
What a legend!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Possibly fresh air related? You know what some of these internet kids are like these days Dan.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Twice in as many days, bad times.

Heard all the security guards radios going yesterday that someone had 'collapsed' with and asthma attack.

Hope he's ok and they don't keep him in at hospital.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Who needs a tent when you have the Toledo. Was a good night, I was out like a fcukin light!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I slept s**t because my air bed went down :(

Had a great laugh last night though

Inferno 225 cup
Great weekend, shame about jarred :(

Chris actually brought with him, the worlds sharpest knife and his nans favourite frying pan :)

Great to meet you all.

trophy #50
My beard? It's rather fetching.
Though I apologise, I'm not entirely sure who was who regarding usernames.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Great weekend, shame about jarred :(

Chris actually brought with him, the worlds sharpest knife and his nans favourite frying pan :)

Great to meet you all.

Was a epic night but yes shame about "hasnobreath"

Great to meet you all at last.

Ive just got home, got to un pack the car, jump in the shower then doss on the sofa. :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Makes me wonder how some of you think that you can cook frozen food on a BBQ, how you've lived this long this long, I'l never know.