ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone reccommend a steering wheel lock for a 182?

Clio 182
As per the title, I just bought a stoplock pulsar which holds the horn down when fitted because the airbag seems to stick out quite alot on the sports.

Anyone got one that fits?

clio sport 172 ph2
I dont have one, but just get the best you can afford, to be honest, i would only get those Disc Locks that completely surround the sterring wheel, the ones that just go though and over the horn can be used as leaverage to pry it off

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
how many people actualy use these? most of the time i see them just lying on the back seat when people are shopping etc.

350z, Subaru Legacy
how many people actualy use these? most of the time i see them just lying on the back seat when people are shopping etc.

Handy if your car is on the drive for prolonged periods of time - becomes more of a target.

Clio 182
Handy if your car is on the drive for prolonged periods of time - becomes more of a target.

Thats the thing, at my flat its ok cause we have a secure(ish) car park but if i go and visit my girlfriends parents its parked on the road in wakefield for a week so the extra deterant would be valuable. I had thought about the disklock but they look incredibly heavy (please correct me if i'm wrong) which was why I was concentrating on the 'bar' style locks seeing as it will live in the car.

BG182ff,explod Focus

what he said
f662319d0606.jpg