ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*canterbury* 16v clio blue

was down wincheap in canterbury it had a duplex square exhausts with a cliosprt sticker on the back. i did put my thumb up! nice car tho

p.s you beat me out of the back roads so much traffic!! lol

Twas me mate! Was just coming on to put you up! Sorry didnt see you put your thumb up - youre 172 was looking v nice indeed! Im not sure how i managed to get out before you either! The traffic was ridiculous as usual!

haha thats cool mate...

traffice was realy sh*t it always is in canterbury now:mad:

have to say your cars is very nice too *mint* nice exhuasts you going to FCS show?

[Edited by Jay@auto-mods on 15 April 2005 at 12:49pm]

Yeah tell me about it!! Not going to FCS as my exams start the next day:mad:, hopefully ill be able to make it to Donny and Trax though..

how sh*t is that but some things are more important! il be going down the USC at santa pod too thats F**king wicked you should go to that if you havnt been before...

Yeah, final year, so its a bit too important this time!! Ive not been to USC, and i dont think the pod is too far from where im at uni...might see about that one.