ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car back from garage woohoo!

clio 172 flame red

just had my car back from the garage it has been fully colour coded ,172 rear bumper, phase 2 side strips, 172 style side skirts and a cup spoiler.All these etras including the seats were all from ebay as i am a bit of an ebay junkie.

And as it was a stunning day today i thought i take some pics. watcha think?

http://photobucket.com/albums/b301/matthew2002/http://photobucket.com/albums/b301/matthew2002/

p.s the lexus are about to be REPLACED for mark2 phase2 rear lights awaiting delivery off ebay and for a cup splitter.when i can aford it im gonna get H&R springs as it looks to high at the mo.

[Edited by mattyevz2002 on 20 June 2005 at 5:58pm]

good thing about the p.s. there ;)

looks tidy other than the lights, oh and could do with removing the tractor suspension and fitting some sports springs ;)

Octavia VRS

looks good mate, would maybe remove the clio badge in grill tho and you are sorting the lights and suspension;)

clio 172 flame red

yer, the lexus have got to goi aint they look to chav as said just waiting for some off ebay as i would rather not put back on the original mark2 phase one lights as they look so a pile of cack!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i like.

i would take the clio badge off tho, it cheapens the front imho.

needs lowering too.:p

looking good though...cant wait to get mine back now! Im having similar mods on my 172

--chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 20 June 2005

Tidy mate!

Whed do you get yours back chris?
Pick it up on Friday, complete with 172 Mk2 bits and fully repaired.

:D

--chris