ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car in the garage , not happy

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
That's totally outrageous! I would have blue fit if I caught someone driving my car and smoking in it. I'd make sure EVERYONE heard me complaining about it. I'd refuse to pay the MOT fee and DEMAND they give it a complete vallet whilst I was watching, for FREE. I would then tell them (once I got my car back), that I would be teling everyone I knew how they treat customers cars, also informing them that I have access to the internet and that they can be 100% sure I'd be spreading the word there too.

b******s!

AX xsi
ahhh thats pretty bad!!!! i'd hate that! no doubt it would be some young nugget raggin the arse off the car!

I'd be ok my bf's dad is a mechanic and stays at the MOT station while they are being tested!

Definitely demand a valet though!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
this happened to one of my mates when he put his Evo in for a clutch change, the guy almost hit some pedestrian driving it around and it got reported to the police. My mate reported the garage to the Police, the guy got sacked and he was done for TWOC.

Moral of the story, never leave your car unless you absolutely have to. I remember taking my 172 for its MOT in November the year before last, they told me I could wait inside but I told them I was fine where I was (watching their every move).

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
That's totally outrageous! I would have blue fit if I caught someone driving my car and smoking in it. I'd make sure EVERYONE heard me complaining about it. I'd refuse to pay the MOT fee and DEMAND they give it a complete vallet whilst I was watching, for FREE. I would then tell them (once I got my car back), that I would be teling everyone I knew how they treat customers cars, also informing them that I have access to the internet and that they can be 100% sure I'd be spreading the word there too.

b*****ds!

!!TOO F****ING RIGHT!!:mad::nono: