ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Town - Facebook game

Money pit
This is my garage so far :)

P1030836.jpg

And as you can see Sean is very kindly blocking my entrance :mad:
lol

*added you now Englebert

Audi TT 225
Like the flooring choices :) Mine is slowly coming along, spent 10k pimping my ford for some reason. I best end up keeping it, 5 more wins to go!

Money pit
haha that is epic! loving the separate tool chests and sinks for every bay flol!
yeah dont worry il make it hard for him to beat me :evil:

@ Muld
I did that on a chevy pick up, spent fukin loads on it didn't do any races then it got taken back :(

Golf
Saving up for something decent now just worried a spank it on something that ends up being pants, didnt realise the Golf was a rental al let you win

koi

Audi S1
If you're have a rental and need wins to keep it just pop a note on.

I just won a pickup, wonder how many bodies can fit in the back...

Integra Type-R DC2
Can somone let me win some races? Long story short ive got 67 credits, sold my Pinto and im stuck with an Accord ive only got for like 4 hours. Need to win 24 more races else ive got no car!

Audi TT 225
how do you do paint jobs like that?

You just need to download the template file and edit it, you need photoshop really though, I guess you could use something else but the templates are layered to work with it :) If you do have photoshop installed just load the template up, create a new layer (ctrl+J) and paint on the bottom layer. Then you can just drag any images onto the new layer and they will stay within the template, if you press ctrl+t you will be able to resize it and move it about, jab enter to lock it in place. that's pretty much it, if anyone wants anything basic like the above i might be able to help when i get 5 :)

n.b, remember the top of the image is the bonnet, so you will need to put images here upside-down! wings rotated 90 degrees etc.

here is the one above (tbh it's not perfect, just a quickie to test, the top image is slighty too large, and the rear should be peering over the bumper ideally)

pbear.jpg

Turbos.
I keep getting messages that a milk truck needs a owner.... i think that means one of you can visit my garage (browse the roads around it) and claim it.

Level 15 now!

Turbos.
My whole garage is going sexy!

pinto.jpg

Anyone else racing Rusty for his Corvette? Have 6 more chances, keep cracking under the pressure!