ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat d 172

www.renparts.co.uk
he might have fitted HID's to stock headlamps. Illegal for road use. Looks Like its probably a shed and was repaired to a budget. I would look for another.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Little black plastic things are missing off the front bumper to so the bumper has been replaced at some point.

R35 GTR
looks like a dodgy repair to me. No attention to the details.

Fog lights colour coded, might be down to a preference though. The bumper stickers are missing, and it looks like a dynamique grill?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't silver 172's have clear side indicators to?

Does it even have a lower grille?

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
bumper stickers???
the bumper has the washers on, so obviously had a front end, which required the headlights and grille to be changed. i wouldn't touch it with a long long long pole!!

Lotus Elise 111R
bumper stickers???
the bumper has the washers on, so obviously had a front end, which required the headlights and grille to be changed. i wouldn't touch it with a long long long pole!!

What is wrong with the washers being on? They were on there before were'nt they?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol be your glad you didn't buy it after we've just ripped it apart.