ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat vs Valver =

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
Dead cat, and dead Valver :dapprove:

bumper, subframe and rad are totaly destroyed, and it sounds like a driveshafts gone too

deadvalver.jpg

(bonnet dent was there already)

now breaking my pride and joy :banghead:

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
i love cats!

no way would i post pics of the cat, or even take them!
and thats coolent, not blood

didnt try to find the owner tho, doubt i could and i was more concerned about not getting run over myself and with getting home.

no way i could have missed the poor thing, at any speed really, silly bugger!

im too broke to fix her yet again, so many things wrong with it, all my moneys gone into her. and it would do forever.

time to call it a day.

shame, i loved her, was an awesome car.

Not really unlucky, if he wasn't doing nearly double the speed limit for that road (by the looks of it) he MAY have avoided the cat. Glad your Valver is a goner might teach you a lesson.

My cat died 10 hours later after being hit at 30 mph.

110mph would of been an instant death and caused it less pain.

Neil82cup said:
Not really unlucky, if he wasn't doing nearly double the speed limit for that road (by the looks of it) he MAY have avoided the cat. Glad your Valver is a goner might teach you a lesson.

Bit harsh really, accidents happen. I still wouldnt swerve to avoid a cat at 60mph.

But going on your comment there anyone who hits a dear etc its entirely theyre fault? even if they're not speeding.

Clio 172 mk2
S*d the car

Poor cat....I feel sorry for the owners:(

Does this kind of thing really need to be posted on here?

Day said:
My cat died 10 hours later after being hit at 30 mph.

110mph would of been an instant death and caused it less pain.

A friend of a friend was just killed by someone doing 100 mph on a back road, im sure that will be a lot of comfort to his family... See what im getting at, 110 mph on a back road is madness.

Danlp6 said:
Bit harsh really, accidents happen. I still wouldnt swerve to avoid a cat at 60mph.

But going on your comment there anyone who hits a dear etc its entirely theyre fault? even if they're not speeding.

Did you fail English at school by any chance? Read what I said again.

Clio 172 mk2
Day said:
So it's ok if its a deer or a badger?

Give the guy some slack!

No I'm not going to cut him some slack

That's someones loved pet...not food like the deer is.

Like I said, no need for it on here.

Mazda MX5 1.8
Danlp6 said:

harsh....... yeah a bit

accidents happen but unfortunately too many are caused by inconsiderate driving at stupid speeds such as this. i therefore have no sympathy at all to people who crash whilst doing stupid speeds. your mind is a powerful thing, now put that into gear before putting ur foot to the floor and think about what could happen at high (illegal) speeds

i too lost a cat (nearly 2) to inconsiderate people driving down our road so i really feel sorry for the owners who are probably worrying and wondering where their much loved cat is.

williams and trophy
lol.....1 less cat is always a good thing..how u can call the verminous fukkers pets is beyond me.

williams and trophy
clio__chris said:
harsh....... yeah a bit

accidents happen but unfortunately too many are caused by inconsiderate driving at stupid speeds such as this. i therefore have no sympathy at all to people who crash whilst doing stupid speeds. your mind is a powerful thing, now put that into gear before putting ur foot to the floor and think about what could happen at high (illegal) speeds

i too lost a cat (nearly 2) to inconsiderate people driving down our road so i really feel sorry for the owners who are probably worrying and wondering where their much loved cat is.

if u kept control of ur cats n didnt let em roam into the road , this wouldnt happen...inconsiderate owners like yourself should be banned from owning pets, the amount of accidents that occur from people swerving to miss animals is unreal...if owners took more care of them and kept the PETS where they should be.i.e. in the fukkin house thered be less accidents.....simple as

RB 200 Cup!
fook me! sorry to see a car with that much damage - i suppose at least the cat didnt suffer if you were doing 110

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
all those saying the guy was being outrageous and inconsiderate doing these speeds ... i suppose your all do goodys that do bang on 30 and do not exceed 60 on a national speed limit road ? my arse you do.

Beetle
glasgow182 said:
all those saying the guy was being outrageous and inconsiderate doing these speeds ... i suppose your all do goodys that do bang on 30 and do not exceed 60 ? my arse you do.
Exactly.