ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Changer - 182

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi Everyone.

First of all, appologies if this is a common thread but I can't find any help by searching through past threads.

I bought a 54 reg 182 on Friday, (WOO HOO) :D and the guy I bought it off has thrown in a Renault 6 Disc changer aswell.

The changer is off his old 172, so will the changer fit my 182?? Is it easy to fit or should I get a pro. to do it?? Also, I need a power cable for it....any ideas where I can get one of them from??

Thanks for any help!

Martyn G

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Your probably better off asking the guy you bought it off it it works with the 182's headunit . You'll need the long cable that runs from behind the headunit under the carpet to the changer under the seat . Check under the seat , the cable might already be there , then its just a case of plug n play . If not , they are about £75 from Renault .

The cable is £65 or so its not cheap.

The cable is router down the side of the car and under the top of the dasboard to the back of the stereo officaily but you cna run it round the side of the center consol if you want.

It will fit fine though.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cheers Guys!

I went to Arnold Clark Renault in Wigan and they were completely useless!

They also said they might have to rip the seat out to fit it..........but with labour costing £65 per hour plus VAT, means im goin elsewhere!!!

Thanks again, Martyn.

Black 133 Cup
There are normally cables on Ebay - well, there was a few months back - so try there before you Renault-purchase one.