ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changed wheels what do you think?

clio 1.2 16v dynamique
ok heres mynew wheels i bought off my mate which i thought were a bargain at a £100 (dotz brands hatch) did have bk 333's but they didnt look right.

before
DSC00190.jpg

After
IMG_0423.jpg

the cars a mess just come back from fishing. and the tyres look a bit large.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
New ones look a bit better, but still some mods u need to change ;)

Plus.. clean ur car lol

clio 1.2 16v dynamique
yeah rear lights need to go and the cheese grater grill i was young and daft back then im just old and stupid now!
it will get cleaned one day maybe lol

C

clvs2222

arite mush! another south wales person i see. become a member and chuck me a PM so i can add you to the mailing list, to recieve news about upcoming meets in the south wales area.

anyway, the car! wheels look nice. maybe get some lowering springs and get it to sit abit nicer.

Family Bus
Wheels are an improvment...defo get rid of the cheese grater! I wanted one once, but quickly came to my senses!

clio 1.2 16v dynamique
it is lowered 35mm on apex springs its them tyres that make it look really high just its got standard shocks which are being changed for some spax in a few weeks i will become a member soon misses has got my bank card which is 70 miles away :(

im not sure if black would suit the colour green what colour would go with it as i want todo the interior and not sure on what colour.

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
get rid of the cheese graters, i had them on my old cup and they looked terrible....