ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changin the handbrake!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Hi guys im working on changin my hand brake handle. I have picked out a nice momo one and am wondering if anyone has had experience in doing and if they have, could you tell me a link to a good guide, or if possible gimme a brief explanation of what to do. On the other hand if u think it needs to be done proffesionally your advice, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

~*David*~

P.s. i have the newest style clio. clio 2 facelift model.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I tried to remove mine ages ago its not easy to remove the actual part your had goes on but the rest is simple

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Any 1 else done it? The normal one is sh*te. Surely someone has a good method?! Wanted to really change the gaitor too but this is seeming like a more and more unlikely idea.

~*David*~

I have a MOMO hand break handle and a MOMO gaitor in my Clio 1,6 16v 2000.

I had to cut off all the plastic to make it fit.

Cheers

Peter/Clio

If you own a dremel easy just use a cutting disk and cut all along the plastic this is what i did with mine then fitting the hand brake and gaitor is easy just use some brut force to get the plastic off get the momo gaitor expensive but finishes off the hand brake real good.Where you based if local i could give you a hand? Ste.