ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chasing 172 cup in my hybrid

80MPG BEEZA
phew

havent had the chance to compare my converted dynamique up against any other 172 until i came across a 172 cup tonight i quickly persued and he went for it off the roundabout and i was expecting him to pull away from me but i kept gaining on him! i was actually gonna overtake but decided not to risk it and not to show him what was behind him, i'm quite pleased actually as i'm fully stripped out in the rear and have a viper and magnex so it shud provide a little edge even if it is tiny, cant wait to get my carbon bonney on now, I LOVE MY CLIO! :D

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
well done mate....i gather you've dropped a 2.0 in your dynamique???? Good job there was no twisties;)

crazycup said:
well done mate....i gather you've dropped a 2.0 in your dynamique???? Good job there was no twisties;)
Its a full conversion so the Cup would have lost even in the bends (as the hybrid has more power no stupid PAS).

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
edde said:
Its a full conversion so the Cup would have lost even in the bends (as the hybrid has more power no stupid PAS).
didnt realise PAS reduced your bhp output...wish i had done that now!!!! :mad: balls, i used to have a 1.2 clio aswell

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
whats 'PAS'??

do you mean power assisted steering?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
im confused, why is PAS linked to power?! is this a joke im missing!?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
never knew that!

but why has the hybrid not got it but the cup has, thought power steering was standard on all mk2 ph2?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
erm.. I'm think it is, but taht when he had the conversion, he got rid of it!

(i'm guessing here)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
o right!

fair does, suppose thats the obvious answer to a stupid question really!! man i need more sleep!

80MPG BEEZA
no the 1.2 has electric steering, plus i have no air con and whatever, no airbags, bucket seats, its on 172 suspension with 60mm lowering springs for a 1.2 it handles really well but i'm going to get some coilovers set up properly and some better tyres :)

80MPG BEEZA
gotta go take my gf's fiat seicento for its mot now....... i really dont like it scares the crap out of me no power steering and brakes that make the titanic look good.

CTR--VX220D
Ive just had all my aircon ripped out - and got Yozzasport to drop a new Clio cup alternator and modifed PAS ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv got no PAS, its a pain! not too bad once moving, but compared to my daily drive the steering is heavy as fuk!

80MPG BEEZA
Hey Batman.Where in Aycliffe are you?....Im through there a lot

i live near greenfield school? i work at schott glass most of the time otherwise at the tattoo studio in shildon, i live in the estate opposite greenfield - fewston close