ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap ff182 for someone £2200

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
i think i'd defo go view that if it was closer. Reckon the belts have been done?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anybody asked him if the belts have been done?? if not i will ask him!
what do these usually sell for at that condition? (roughly)
also can anybody do a free hpi check? save me a few quid. lol

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ive rang him exchanged names/details and im looking at it later/tommorrow depends when his back :)

my first mk2 sport? i hope so!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i just rang him and im going to go and see it in about 10 minutes so hopefully its all good ;)

joke

hope its good mate, you will get a real bargain if its genuine

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i read that first line then and i felt my face go red! gonna have to look over it carefully he did say it isnt in the best condition, said it hasnt been well looked after hence price

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i read that first line then and i felt my face go red! gonna have to look over it carefully he did say it isnt in the best condition, said it hasnt been well looked after hence price

lol i was going to just leave it at that one line and see your response but i thought that would be unfair!

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Golf GT TDI
worth £2k all day long, even with no history

thats phase 1 money. would make a good track car.

will be intresting to see how midge gets on

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
yer i know about the history, ill do the belts if i get it, not going to be a track car, i have hte hybrid for that, will use it as a daily :)
ill track down the garage it was bought froma nd see if they have anything on record for the car :) looking at it in an hour

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i spoke to the guy awhile ago made it pretty clear i know abit about them and he said no problems..
he just rang me (13:55) he knew i was leaving at 14:00
he said 'ive just got to my yard to get the car ready for you and my partner told me his just sold the car, im very very sorry'

ah well..

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
his number is on the add, im not that upset if it does have something wrong with it as at least he didnt let me get there and discover it.. if he has sold it thats just unfair, i told him i would take it, i guess thats just how it goes. The thing that has made me most angry is the £20 i spent on an hpi check.

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
Just got back with it at 5am. Exhaust is fine, just the heatshield has fallen down, needs some front discs, 2 wheels refurbing and a foglight. Drives perfectly, 1 owner from new, all the documents etc. Everything seems to work fine.