ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap I.C.E!

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

In the next month or so i should be opening accounts with all the top of the range car audio companys

Alpine / Phoenix Gold / Vdo Datona / Kenwood / Rockford / Infinity / Sony / Vibe to list a few.

These will be straight from manufacture/dealer Supplier so will be at Trade Price. just want to see if there would be an interest in any audio products, these prices would obviosly be cheaper than in the shops but i will have to see how much i can get them for first? at the moment i can get hold of boxes carpet that i mentioned in my other post on here.

Cheers Tom-m

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Yer i have been talking to pioneer. sorry i didnt list all the compaines coz the brain isnt with it today. I take it u like pioneer then mate. haha

my boyf will prob be interested in vibe but no kicker?

i will if be interested in kicker if you can get hold of em

what are the chances for getting a price list on these parts???

Alpine CDA-9815
Phoenix Gold TX204
Directed Audio 600d
Crystal CAM200.2
Crystal COMP1212
Diamond Audio M661

response great appreciated

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

yer sorry missed kicker off. oops. i will post a list of all the companies ui have spoken to later on tonight. i will have to get back to u on prices as i havnt got anything bk from them yet. but if u post what u want i can get back to u when i find out myself. as i said i will try and do u a better price than the shop as long as im not lossing money.

Soundstream / kicker but i will look later. im really hoping for soundstream as there subs are amazing. ive got two12" w3 v2s and they are good but the soundstreams were amazing.

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

i did infinity but i aint spoke to the other two companies. thants for that i will talk with them in the next couple of days. see what they say. yer i want an apline or kenwood screen headunit. My mate has a kenwood one and it look amazing

Quote: Originally posted by tom-m on 16 September 2003

Yer i have been talking to pioneer. sorry i didnt list all the compaines coz the brain isnt with it today. I take it u like pioneer then mate. haha
Yeah mate ive got pioneer speakers all round, and running a Kenwood minidisc and changer, not really a kenwood fan, so I wanna get me a pioneer headunit and changer

& dont forget genesis..... I need a couple more genesis amps! & uve got my business if u can beat the deals i can get from my local ice shop :D

& I also want an alpine 9815 quote please

& definetly speak to focal about speakers mate... u will get alot of business from peoples if u have an account with them!

& i still need to get a stealth shelf off of you matey :) how much is P&P? coz im not sure if ur quote included it?

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Yer i have spoken to genesis but they are also taking ages to get back to me.

as for prices i will let u no the day i find out.

the shelf was Not including P&P but i can get it sent next day with insurance for £10 as its to big for the posr office. i will pm u later on about that

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

If any1 else is interesed in any other audio please lists what u want modle and make and i will pm u when i get my prices.

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

BAMBAM

well dont spend all that just yet mate. wait to see what prices i can get for u. might take a little longer than in the shop but i will most probably be able to save u a bit then u can upgrade or have a little spare cash.

mindgam3

Cheers mate will get back to u as of when. Thanks

Tom-m Also got a website being made up so will be able to sell over the net if any1 is interested. Will be a lot faster because im gunna to set up an instant secure ordering form.!

yep cheers tom

need to get another car 1st, still being screwed around by insurance company :(

the prices i have been given from my local ice shop are near trade price as things are :D but he wants to use my next car (whatever it will be) as a demo car, because he knows how much time and effort i put into ICE

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Oh right well i will try and beat the price but at the end of the days this is gunna be my lively hood soon so im gunna still wanna make a bit of cash. but still will let u no either way mate.

ah tell you what

change the crystal comp 1212 sub for the diamond audio m612d2 sub if you would be so kind

Yo tom m8.

Looking to get a head unit in the very near future!

could you please get me a quote for this head unit?

"Rockford Fosgate RFX9420"

cheers m8! Will inform you about the parcel shelf... but right now i need a headunit within the next couple of weeks!!!

just thought id say the cheapest ive found it for is 460 notes in the uk! & 550 dollars abroad! so do ur best :D

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

ok mate. im waiting for rockford to get back to me. Everyone is taking ages but they gotta do checks on my company Reg No. and that.

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

White16Valver

Never heard of them mate? they any good? i will if i can get hold of them.

D-Cup

Awaiting on sony to get back to me so will lwt u no ASAP. cheers for that!

Tom-m

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

seroius. never ever seen them in anyshop near me. well i will see what i can do. if i can find them and sell them i will try. anyone got and address for them. save me looking? or even a webpage???

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Found it. how wierd. There main uk Dealers outlet place is about 5 min for my house. to tel u thr truth i just lookat at a few of there headunits, r u lot joking? they look well simple and borin!!!!!

the head units looks boring, but that is because nak have developed their sounds so well

Nak HUs are unbelievable in term of SQ

and no, were not taking the piss

just because there are no flashy lights doesnt mean its no good

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Oh right. But u gotta see my point. if your doing an install for show as well not just pure sound quality u want something that has flashy lights and stuff on it. thats only my personal opinion. i would prefer something that looks a bit nicer. wasnt ment to offend any1. just a comment

Quote: tom mate think there takign the piss. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ive got a nakamichi headunit now... Wont ever stray away from them!!!!!

Wicked headunits, and the fact you can change the display to green, orange, green/orange or orange/green is a nice extra ;)

& Tom-m mate... no need for the rocky headunit quote... however still interested in Genesis!!!