ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've been offered a 53 plate 172 for £3995.

It's a very nice example, silver with 16" standard 172 alloys, don't have pics but I'm just wondering whether the price is low, or would i be expected to pay this for a car similar to this?

It's done 60,000 miles, full Renault service history and one lady owner.

Writen off dci 100
i seen a 53 reg with 40k on for 5.5k so sounds light a good deal to me

not cheap enough to be suspicious

It's a very nice example, silver with 16" standard 172 alloys, don't have pics but I'm just wondering whether the price is low, or would i be expected to pay this for a car similar to this?

it isnt cheap...thats the sort of price that 172's go for nowadays...

you should haggle the price down a bit...due to the high mileage...

You need to turn it in with your valuations, people like you are responsible for under valuing cars & pushing prices down thruogh the floor :mad: Like yesterday whan a decent mk1 vee was only worth 8.5k, pmsl !!

54dynamique, it's a very good price tbh. I'd expect it to be a bit higher by a grand really. Factor in that it'll need a cambelt by the end of the year too, it is still a good deal.

Deja vu 182

You need to lay off your peace pipe Cheech !

Last edited:
Bargain worth £5k all day long.
And since when was 60k high mileage! Do you think people just scrap their cars when they turn 60k?! What a load of old b****cks.

Chelsea tractor
That's a bargain! I almost bought a 52 reg flame red 172 for £4,500 last Easter. Decided against it though :(

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I got a flame red 02 plate 172 for £5k with 25k on the clock in June so this is a very good deal :)

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF

High miles???????!!!!!!!!!

Just run in that. You trying to run Clio prices into the ground so you can afford one or somthing?

We just paid £6k for a '53 plate with 55k on the clock and we're over the moon. (Cue the calls of "HOW MUCH?!" heard it all before. I reckon it was spot on...).

mk4 golf gttdi180
buy it drop your 1.2 in it then when you can afford the insurance change back .
or
swap the chassis numbers and plates over lol

mk4 golf gttdi180

in this guys defence i always sell my cars if the milage goes over 60k as i feel its quite high and when a car goes above the 70k mark it seems a high number of miles (i now it isnt ) but the resale values are always knocked as things like cambelts and auxbelts need doing around this time and alot of pple dont no that so they arnt done