ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest ClioSport

RenaultSport 172 Phase 1
PICT0049.jpg

Clio 182
Looks Mint mate you got a bargain. Wish I got bargains like that when I buy something. Might be the fact that I've got 'mug' tatoo'd on my head. If worse comes to the worse strip it and ebay it !!! looks good mate.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Just be prepared to wait, don`t rush in, advertise wanting

Can`t say what i paid for 04 172 10,000m 1own??????????

Should be able to run for a year & still break even.

looks great mate. good buy, mileage would have put me off, but still good buy! Best colour too, not that i'm byast because miy cars the same colour...

Octavia VRS
Love the blue mk1 172s. Hopefully can find a cheapish 172 come March and grab myself a bargain like you!

Just wondering why you would want a winter hack if you've got an Evo :S ... I ran scoobies for 5 years and this time of year is when they really earn their money. Never look better than when there's half a ton of sh*t splattered up both sides :) ...

It's the 172 you'd need to be soft-pedalling at this time of year, not the Evo...

Got to admit when I had a scooby and a 172 on the drive, the 172 never even got a wash, let alone an engine polish.

Cheers,
Gareth

RenaultSport 172 Phase 1
gh172 said:
Just wondering why you would want a winter hack if you've got an Evo :S ... I ran scoobies for 5 years and this time of year is when they really earn their money. Never look better than when there's half a ton of sh*t splattered up both sides :) ...

It's the 172 you'd need to be soft-pedalling at this time of year, not the Evo...

Got to admit when I had a scooby and a 172 on the drive, the 172 never even got a wash, let alone an engine polish.

Cheers,
Gareth

The missus has the Evo for work (rather her have the 4WD safety) I usually cycle but not going to during the winter and I wanted a track car for next year not brave enough to throw £30K Evo at the scenery :eek: ,

Will post some pics of the 2 together when I get chance :D

Dave

RenaultSport 172 Phase 1
Pic of my Evo 1 week old at Cadwell for the Mitsubishi Lancer register trackday,

No I did not put it on still had plenty of running in to do :rolleyes:

PICT0068.jpg

manda3000gt said:
The missus has the Evo for work (rather her have the 4WD safety)
A lass started at our place last week and has a very similar motor as her wallpaper... now that would be a coincidence! Talking South Manchester, pharma co.

G

renaultsport clio 182
clio looks spot on fella,a bargain i paid £7500 for mine 13 months ago,y reg same colour but with only 17,000 miles on it.

RenaultSport 172 Phase 1
Don't worry I should imagine most of the guys (and girls) on here are pretty young, I am 36 so have had a few years to build my motor collection and a few very good buys + sales along the way, Just waiting for 2008 now so I can change the EVO and get my dream car Merc SL55 AMG :D :cool: .

Dave