ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for DDR2?

DDR2 1066MHz
2x1GB or 2x2GB
Semi-decent (none of this "valueram" etc)

Just wondering if anyone's seen anywhere selling it particularly cheap? (I realise £/GB is s*** on DDR2 these days but it doesn't justify spending £80 on a DDR3 MOBO + DDR3 when current MOBO is fine.)

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
I've always used Crucial.

+1 To this. Used them for a number of years now and not had any problems with a vast range of RAM.

Recently got myself 8GB of DDR3 for my PC, good price at £40 or so for the fastest "gaming* spec.

I would highly recommend them!

Thanks for the replies but I'm after decent models e.g. if buying Crucial it would have to the the Ballistix range, G.Skill would be FK/Blue, Geil Black Dragon etc etc. The price DDR2 is going for on ebay is actually what made me look at buying new - I'm fairly skeptical of second hand memory/GFX card purchases, who knows how stable they are, what voltage/clock speeds they've been running at for the last 3 years etc, so it'd have to be significantly cheaper than buying new - which it isn't!

Thanks for input, I'll just buy something from one of the usual e-tailors.