ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out my totally rare-silver-172! ;-)

CTR EK9 turbo

Just got a bit bored today and am messing around testing the free hosting thing. Took some pics using my DV CAM for a test and uploaded them. Heres my car on its driveway:

Its like "Clioville", our new neighbours got a new one too!

Revels Mum & Sister

sh*t mate never seen them in silver before. HEhe

Nice car though mate. Although I would go torch the other one. Or maybe just nick there wheels. Still if you need spares you know where to go mate ;)

CTR EK9 turbo

hehe. They only just moved into our road. We havent met them yet, but apparently there is an 18 year old daughter ;) Another bit of interesting news about where i live is that Holly Valance was spotted at our local Health club with one of her mates in the swiming pool (her mate is a local/regular and confirmed her identity) - shes signing up for membership and apparently moving near here!? Im definately going to the gym tonight, have to take the DV cam and get some snaps hehe lockerroom cam!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

You filthy boy. Check out the daughter though mite be worth a go. Still only problem is you have the same car as her parents or maybe it hers!!!

Never know.

And the Holly Valanve thing NICE. Mind if I come stay with you for a few days mate?? Hehe. Get the DV cam out and post some Vids. Or better yet get her back to your house mate!!

Get the covert surveillance under way and report back when youve got some quality vids of Valance in the pool/sauna.

I think Ill go for a cold shower....

CTR EK9 turbo

Hehe. I couldnt believe it when i heard about it, but apparently all the lifeguards and gym instructors ran over to get a look! she got a bit pi$$3d off and left i think. Her hairs been dyed i think - to black or brown.