ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheeky Vid of the 182

RS 189.9
what i want to know is do they put a performance map on with the pops and bangs or is it just like a standard map with the pops and bangs bit added on? Also does it affect emissions at mot time with the cat back on?

Its a performance remap with the over run add on. Not entirely sure with the emissions, but you need a decat for this add on anyway which would fail an mot.

Dave., not all of us have the luxury of having a few grand spare for ITBs ;-) your clio did sound awesome though!! and pulled like a steam train!

LY R26 #288
lol i'm fully aware i need a decat for this as it would ruin the cat but you still gotta put the cat back on for mots!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
yeah that was my car! Ellen your car sounded loud at Shirehorse meet, could hear you over the throttle bodies at certain points! And that was before the p&b re-map!

RS 189.9
Haha i do love the sound of the yozza, and im going to be honest.. i never heard yours over mine.. haha! hopefully we can do another meet soon when its warmer! we could make bbq's out of mine and Andrews tailpipes, chargrilled steak anyone?!

LY R26 #288
I'm trying to get hold of a decat now! and I've contacted JMS lol just waiting on a reply!. So thanks for posting that vid and making my wallet even thinner! haha. :nono:

How do you find the Yozza with a decat? Does it drive you mad after a while? lol.

200 FF Storm Grey
Depends on your mood, if you've had a bad day at work then the last thing you want is a yozza chewing your ears off on the drive home but if you've had a bad day at work then sometimes the best thing is a yozza chewing your ear off lol.

They sound no where near as good inside the car than out though, you don't get any of that rasp you just get loud noises

LY R26 #288
Cool, Its not too bad for me, I only take a 10 min drive to work or I get picked up. :) My clio mostly goes for a blast anyway.

RS 189.9
Im the same only take short journeys to work, but do travel up north sometimes which can be 4 plus hours and its not too bad, a little droney but overall not massively loud, 70 on cruise control is a good speed to go aswell for noise! In regards to making your wallet thinner... you should learn by now, women have a way of doing that! :rasp:

LY R26 #288
Im the same only take short journeys to work, but do travel up north sometimes which can be 4 plus hours and its not too bad, a little droney but overall not massively loud, 70 on cruise control is a good speed to go aswell for noise! In regards to making your wallet thinner... you should learn by now, women have a way of doing that! :rasp:

Ha yeah too right!. :p