ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheeky Vid of the 182

Clio 172 "Ruby"
like it (the video) Good poppin (exhaust) Spitting Flames (also exhaust) pretty obvious really

Clio 172 "Ruby"
im very sorry didnt know it all had to be in full english, an not everyone is born with common sense either

Clio 172 "Ruby"
thansk guys back on the topic of how cool the video is, never mInD MY SpeLLinG pmsl

Inferno 182 & Saxo
clio sounds good. Not too sure i could put up with the pops and bangs though. Civic sounds terrible

RS 189.9
I love it when you change from 2nd to 5th.

Dammiittt, was hoping no one would notice -_- ahaha. A mate just strapped a camera to the back of mine so i could see if it spits flames so was just a quick spin around the block.

The clio has a piper race induction, matched inlets, jms pop and bang remap and yozza exhaust and decat!
Gandi - it only pops and bangs over 4 1/2 on the rev counter so cruising its as normal just when you want to put your foot down you get the pops and bangs, unreal amounts of fun!!

LY R26 #288
ooo i'm gonna put a decat and remap on my list of to do's lol luckily i'm not too far from jms!

RS 189.9
Yeahh was such a fun evening ragging it up and down the duel carriageway! haha, was happy to be leaving the SiR for dust too! Remap was around 200 i think, had the inlets done too so not entirely sure on exacts, best think to do is contact tom@jms

RS 189.9
I definately found a difference, i did have the inlets and induction at the same time, but alot more torque, so feels like it pulls alot easier.
I havent had it dynoed since the work on the engine so couldnt tell you exact figures.

200 FF Storm Grey
I definately found a difference, i did have the inlets and induction at the same time, but alot more torque, so feels like it pulls alot easier.
I havent had it dynoed since the work on the engine so couldnt tell you exact figures.

Has it absolutely raped your fuel consumption??

RS 189.9
Nahh only because im so tempted to take it faster because of the pops and bangs, reset my mpg and its more economical under normal driving, especially motorway driving.

200 FF Storm Grey
O rly, I think this needs to be done :eek: Will let the mrs figure it out in her own time.

Much difference power delivery wise between this and a RS Tuner map? Anybody know?

RS 189.9
Haha! i would reccomend those guys any day but i havent experienced anywhere else so wouldnt be able to give you comparisons. Hopefully will get her on a rolling road soon so would be able to let you know definate gains!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Ellen, So you went for the pops and bangs remap aswell....with the works package. Good to see your enjoying it.

There is very little diffrence with the amount of fuel used and have been running it from day 1.

RS 189.9
I did indeed! I thought, screw it! and they said that they could take it off free of charge and put the other performance remap on if i hated it! bloody love it though! Maybe im being more conservative with my driving.. haha, but my display is showing a difference in economy.
jcs- glad you enjoyed it as much as i did! :rasp:

LY R26 #288
what i want to know is do they put a performance map on with the pops and bangs or is it just like a standard map with the pops and bangs bit added on? Also does it affect emissions at mot time with the cat back on?

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
clio sounds awesome, civic however..... sounds like a playing card in the spokes of a bike wheel... horrid horrid raspy noise :(