ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chemical Guys - New car Smell

Shed.
Seeing as cyc doesnt sell it, i headed over to carwashnwax, aka chemical guys Uk, and ordered the following:

NEW%20CAR-2T.jpg

CHMSPR-2T.jpg

4 days later, after a £4.95 delivery charge, when i finally recieved delivery, i got a bottle of mouthwash and an asda sprayhead which is utter tripe.

DSC01535.gif

Verdict: The stuff smells like s**t, new car my arse, it smells like a badger set in there now. After having a s**t day already, ie, rounding a torx screw head on my door card, having to respray my door handles again and finding that the new car small is utter s**t. This just topped it off. I didnt even get what i ordered lol !

It cost me £11ish for this s**t, and i didnt even get a receipt like i do from cyc, let alone a thankyou note.

Ive thrown it in the bin.

Verdict: Dont buy this s**t.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i have never had any problems with them. and i have ordered a few air fresheners, including this one. watermelon is the best one imo.

Mito Sportiva 135
Service at Car Wash n Wax is really good, wouldn't start slating them just because they didn't put in a thank you note mate.

Shame the stuff doesn't smell good though!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Micheal this is hardly constructive. Spk to David, he's a very approachable guY! Met him plenty of times and his service is 100% spot on!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
s**t, dosent look good. Do you rekon its Chemical guys in bulk put into smaller bottles, or just not chemical guys?

No, they come as seen! but David puts the lables on after. Some of the products have a screw top and you attach the squirty bit!

Shed.
I dont mean to slate the company, just the fact it smells s**t. Im guessing it was bulk, wondering why it came with no label and in a compeltely different bottle !

ST
Have a word son...really.

You've had one order, hardly cause for all this.

Also i agree with what Ali said.

Im not too sure what to say ,it doesnt smell like s**t though ,cos if my s**t smells like this i could sell a s**t load.Its our most popular scent we sell
If your not happy drop me a pm or even email me to info@carwashnwax.com
The spray head is a chemical resistant one as per your order ,CG sne us gallons instead of 16oz bottles so we have been left to decant it into 500ml bottles
Im surprised you didnt pick up the phonemor even email me 1st

If we all liked the same smells there would only be 1 air freshener for all ,thats what makes us individuals

Shed.
As said, not a problem with the comapny, just the s**t car smell. lol.

I need to take ma chill pill aka see my gf.

2016 Audi RS3
Why don't you call the company you bought it from and ask for a refund? I would if I was you, the product you have received doesn't look like what you have paid for.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why don't you call the company you bought it from and ask for a refund? I would if I was you, the product you have received doesn't look like what you have paid for.

It's a US marketing shot...Bloody hell, it's the contents which is the important bit! granted a label may of been helpful if you have alot of products. I could see it getting mixed up with APC or such like! CYC buy there stuff from david, so it would of been the same if they stocked it!

Last thing i expected to see when i opened this thread was a pic of a burd and discussion of "slits". Good work gents.

Broken Diesel Megane :(

It's a US marketing shot...Bloody hell, it's the contents which is the important bit! granted a label may of been helpful if you have alot of products. I could see it getting mixed up with APC or such like! CYC buy there stuff from david, so it would of been the same if they stocked it!

as above. does your big mac come exactly like the picture in the window at mcdonalds? no! do you complain? no!

A well built VW
nothing like shooting your mouth off, if you had a problem surely you speak to the company rather than be a keyboard warrior

White Sti Hatch
Glad iu didnt go ahead n buy some of that stuff a while back now....

Alan - Pedo Bear = Legend !! lol