ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester's 1st trip to the lake: 29th July

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right it feels like ages since I've sorted out a meet and it has bin a while so what better way to get back into the swing of things by going for a nice drive in to mid wales for a bit of renault sport FUN!!!

so who's game for a trip to lake vyrnwy???

for the people that havn't bin to a chester meet we will meet at my place roots n shoots in chester the post code is ch3 5qd and i am thinking best thing is meet on a sunday at about 430ish.

i am not sure on dates yet but i am think in a few weeks?

so anyone game?

o and the lake is a ace drive its a hour drive from mine thats a fun drive with a total mix of raods then once we get to the lake its a 13mile loop around the lake! forest one side lake on the other its very cool fun and hard drive:)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: chester's 1st trip to the lake?

I am thinking the 15th or 29th of july. It should be nice and dry!

rhys theres not rally anywhere to get fuel in wales so bring some petrol cans or a rope.

Last edited:

Remember the Introduction to detailing day is on the 15th at Shinearama.

Granted we will be done by about 4, but if the weather is decent there was talk of a BBQ, that might run on, and we might be quite tired from the day itself.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Remember the Introduction to detailing day is on the 15th at Shinearama.

Granted we will be done by about 4, but if the weather is decent there was talk of a BBQ, that might run on, and we might be quite tired from the day itself.

I didnt know about that mate. Only cos i know that they are always on a sunday day and i am always working so i never read the thread so shell we go for 29th or if people that are going to the detailing day we could still do it on the same day and wait for you! what do you think Edd?

could have a small bbq at mine or get some pizzia's or somthing?

The guys at Shinearama said if the weather was good, we would do some food outside along with some demos outside too. To be at yours in time we would have to leave at about 15:40 or so and honestly, I couldn't say if we will be done in time or not.

The only reason I mention it is because, I and a few others in here are going to the detailing day.

172 monaco, l200
I'm up for this. First time in the 182 aswell ;) about time I'd say!! Just hope works not too busy that day or il have to do some catching up

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Road trip muddafuckaaaaz.

As Laura said, we're away but I wanna come to the next one for sure.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Just coming up to 4k... in two months. Lol.

Nearly 2k of that was Le Mans. :eek:

BMW E82 M Sport

Not been to a meet for far too long, so count me in mate :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

could a mod please put a the 29th of july in the title please.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers dude! All going well I'll be in the 200 from the 25th so I'll get to give it a nice drive in Wales!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep 200 is on the way should be here for the 25th don't worry vee isn't going anywhere! I couldn't make my mind up on what to get as a run around so thought I'd give a 200 ago.... Hope it's fun!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers dude! All going well I'll be in the 200 from the 25th so I'll get to give it a nice drive in Wales!

Sounds good man, I won't be at this one but I'll see it at the next!

I'm going to try and sort karting for August if people are up for it. It'll be at Three Sisters in Wigan.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm up for saying hello at roots and shoots but need to be back over in Oswestry in the evening :(

Cool. We will be going up towards Ellesmere anyway if you fancy ccoming on a bit of the drive?

Right better sort out a list then!

1. V6clo (ash)