ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Choice of coilovers ? v maxx ?

Expression 1.2 16v
Okay so i have my clio here and i got my hands on some 15x7 oz super t's with good tyres aswell - gave them a nice clean..
might get them refurbed and painted blackish ?
IMG_0938.jpg

Put one on to see how they would look. havnt got spigots in tho.. are they really needed???? apparently the just help align the wheel when putting them on.. people say the take the Weight of the car, but really plastic rings taking all that weight ? lol anyway i know the bore is 60.1 but the alloys are 67.1 i think i typed in 67mm but nothing really came up, so im going with 67.1mm.

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Also i want to lower it...
im on a budget.. but found these - http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=49737&manufacturer=V-Maxx&category=Suspension

What do you think ? also i measured and bolt spacing is looks to be about 58 but not entirely sure because i measured while the wheel was on full lock and head up side down under the car.. so is 58 right ?

sorry lots of questions =D lol any help is much appreciated

Expression 1.2 16v
my car is a 5 door expression - 1.2 16v mk 2 phase 2 2003 i measured and it looked like was around 60mm :S but its 2mm and i was in a awkward position so it probably is 58mm right?