ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

Not entirely sure. I've seen some exhausts advertised for 1.2/1.4/1.6 but then again seen just 1.2 and then 1.4/1.6. Knowing my luck it probably wouldn't lol. Plus I think it would be a nice civilised sound as apposed to loud :( lol

my mate has a 1.6 and he said that his exhaust has a completely difference centre section to mine :/

TT QS
surely you just want a standard exhaust? :L cant have a nice and civilized aftermarket exhaust ;)

apart from stealth's anyway.

also i think the exhaust sounds like this

Oh no I want loud I think I was just being abit special and didn't word it right lol.
Since my friends deafening and popping punto I love it

That sound but louder I'd be well happy

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Decided not to get an exhaust, my insurance is going to go down a hell of a lot this time round. So just save the extra money, doing slight changes ill put a few plans that I'm going to do soon, and I might look at getting the new Clio sport ( or 200cup ) in a few years.

If anybody has any good modifications I could do that wouldn't break the bank and make the car look better.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Keep an eye on ebay and here for n exhaust still. I got mine for £50 which isnt exactly bank breaking.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
i picked my exhaust up for £30 with £17 delivery then it was £30 for fitment, £77 and ive got a powerflow on my car :) can find pretty good bargains on ebay throughout the day! :p

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I'm after some 16" wheels unsure what yet might get oz's

Any ideas what would look good with my car?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
As I failed my mot, I have has to go back to my old alloys :( only for now.
Few crap pics
y7aneqy5.jpg

esy9u2a7.jpg

And this is what it failed on
ytebyvyq.jpg

Oh dear :( it was catching my coilovers

I didn't even know how long it has been like that I think it was when I when skidding in the snow.

Needs some small spacers I think to sort it out.
Any ideas?

TT QS
I found when I had my coilovers i had to have 5mm at the front so they didn't rub. I had them all round but I've gone to 15mm at the front. The 5mms are fairly cheap on eBay

Eurghh won't the coilovers rub on these wheels or are they narrower or you wound up the coils too?

I'm sure I have some 5mm eBay specials somewhere if you want them.

Wow, thats pretty bad. I don't think 5mm will be enough, looking at those pictures. I'd get 10mm's to be sure.

That could have ended badly on the motorway....

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Wow, thats pretty bad. I don't think 5mm will be enough, looking at those pictures. I'd get 10mm's to be sure.

That could have ended badly on the motorway....

Once I knew I swopped them over, might go for a stretch not sure yet iv raised the car 25mm on the front see if it works for mot I hope so.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
They didn't say anything about my high beam 80w Philips 5000k or my 3\4 plate lol prob distracted with the wheels

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
ne7a5ysa.jpg

epy8usyh.jpg

hy8u2yva.jpg

Will be on for the Chester big meet and hopefully my alloys just need to get some 20mm and 25
Spacers before fitting them.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Snappy :)

And no ill go to pro speed on the Friday before FCS. Well that's the plan

I have a lot of money to fork out this week so I won't be getting it till then.
( four new tyres and fitting, steering wheel, spacers and get my wheel insert sprayed by spray shack ( I think)) .

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Steering wheel looks awesome Chris. Mind me asking how much you paid, text me if you want.

What spacers are you going for mate?

Snappy :)

And no ill go to pro speed on the Friday before FCS. Well that's the plan

I have a lot of money to fork out this week so I won't be getting it till then.
( four new tyres and fitting, steering wheel, spacers and get my wheel insert sprayed by spray shack ( I think)) .

Ahh, 3 hours are there and then the same back. A big plan that ha. When is FCS?, I've never been.

I'm pondering on that idea, just don't want it to be too loud.

Just bought an RS steering wheel also, It'll be nice to see the interior once it's all together.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking ace now chris can't believe how far this has come since last year!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
20mm front and 25 mm back Joe

Yeah iv never been also :/ first time for everything :p

Ino yeah quite a lot of money spent on useless things haha could of bought RS haha
Want a blue 200 I think in a few years down the line.