ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

Clio 2.4 1.2 16V
I really like what you've done with your Clio ! BBS look pretty good and I love the colour. :) With some poke and camber it would look awesome !

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Car is looking really good bud, think i may have to look at colour coding mine now as well. Also can't wait to get involved in these chester and north west meets.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Car is looking really good bud, think i may have to look at colour coding mine now as well. Also can't wait to get involved in these chester and north west meets.

Thank you mate :) yeah get it donee makes it look like a totally different car.

Yeah get down there always a good laught

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Some nice updates Chris :)

Get yourself signed up on here mate, then you can post in the North West section :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Thanks guys, shames it's only a 1.2

Ash on ur black 172 what spacers did u have and did it have camber?

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Get yourself signed up on here mate, then you can post in the North West section :)[/QUOTE]

I do need to get my membership sorted, but my car is sorn'd at the moment while im at uni. Do you have to be a club member to do that ?

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Cheap option, drill several holes in the air box and get a green cotton panel filter. That's all i have done to my 1.4, sounds decent

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I don't wanna spend over £150 might just get a few bits and make my own up or look into an exhaust

Yeah will it make a difference have you done it to yours? Have u any pics :D

On a 1.2 you'll hardly notice any power gains by adding backbox and an air filter, if you do it'll be minimal to say the least. You don't need to spend more than £150, you don't have to spend anywhere near that. EBAY is your friend. My clio scorpion twin exhaust cost me £30 off eBay and induction kit was £60. Both easily fitted yourself. If you come to this meet on Friday down Kent you'll see my set up, the noise is more than nice :D
Stay away from universal backbox's - get one that's specific for your model. That way you don't have to weld extra pipes and hangers on the backbox etc :) makes your life easier
as I said. You'll hardly notice any form of power gains on a 1.2. Just a nice noise. Sounds fast but in reality it's still a 75bhp 1.2 clio! Ha

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
That's all I want is a bit of noise but nothing to much just a nice little difference :)

your scorpions made for your car? link? couldnt find one

Scorpion exhausts are quite popular for clio's :) I bought mine from a fella on eBay - had a right touch. He payed £269 for it from demon tweeks last year and used it for cliosport Saturday then sold it to me :)

youll see how it sounds Sunday - is pretty mean :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
ajegagym.jpg

This is f0xy's old one this it's a pro speed

Yeah I follow now. So ideally you want a single not a twin so you can cut out the bumper and keep it all flush?

i just flicked through eBay, there's an unusually high amount of backbox's on there mate. Fairly reasonably priced too :)

TT QS
sportex's have bad reviews tbh dont last long

might be getting a prospeed off here if its in good condition for £50 xD

You may have competition if it fits a ph2 lol. Saying that it probably won't be loud enough for my liking. Still got that big kid / chav in me lol

TT QS
dayum :p

yours is a 1.4 though? has different centre section?

Not entirely sure. I've seen some exhausts advertised for 1.2/1.4/1.6 but then again seen just 1.2 and then 1.4/1.6. Knowing my luck it probably wouldn't lol. Plus I think it would be a nice civilised sound as apposed to loud :( lol