ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

Clio Sport 182
Looks quality mate! The chap I bought my 182 off had those edge speakers built into the front doors - They're pretty good!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I can just get over the bump at work lol lower is not the case :)

And there are good speakers mate

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Might need some spacers it rubs ever so slightly near full lock. How do u add camber to the rear?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
How did you straighten them out?

erm. It'll cost the price of a cheap 172 (then sell the rest/scrap the shell for money back) and fitting... But joeyD and seb seem to be handy with swapping things around cars (check joeys thread). So when they're done with rack they may help you :)

all you'll need from the 172 are engine, drivetrain, track and front and rear brakes)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
How did you straighten them out?

erm. It'll cost the price of a cheap 172 (then sell the rest/scrap the shell for money back) and fitting... But joeyD and seb seem to be handy with swapping things around cars (check joeys thread). So when they're done with rack they may help you :)

all you'll need from the 172 are engine, drivetrain, track and front and rear brakes)

I only did the front lol the didn't change the back. It's fixed

And my misses will kill me if did that and have no where put the car is my problem.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
It's expensive to buy at ATM lol

Just what a few other mods like steering wheel, cup spoiler or even swap my alloys with somebody for 16" :) just need a few note ideas

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I know :( house prices are ridiculous lol. I may have spent a lot of our deposit on my car :eek:

My suggestions are pretty sheep but you know :p

Turinis/2118s
cup/trophy spoiler
If you wanna go full hero; recaro sportsters :approve:

those, combined with what you have now will make the best 1.2 ever

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I know :( house prices are ridiculous lol. I may have spent a lot of our deposit on my car :eek:

My suggestions are pretty sheep but you know :p

Turinis/2118s
cup/trophy spoiler
If you wanna go full hero; recaro sportsters :approve:

those, combined with what you have now will make the best 1.2 ever

Them alloys are expensive lol and I'm looking and new seats wheel
Might get custom springs not sure and there are a lot of bumps in Warrington and need to get over them daily

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It looks a nice height as it is :) is it drivable?

theres a 197 wheel for sale on here that'll fit your car

and won't you get money back from selling your wheels on? Or are you keeping them too

Look at the non-sport thread. There are PLENTY of cars in there to get ideas from. When you get an idea, do some research into it. Parts are available most places online. IE camber shims for the rear you can get from k-tec.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
It looks a nice height as it is :) is it drivable?

theres a 197 wheel for sale on here that'll fit your car

and won't you get money back from selling your wheels on? Or are you keeping them too

Yeah I will be but new them wheels are just short of 1k
Tbh I'll just keep these wheels :) there is nothing wrong with them. Might get tyre stretch next year

Thanks Jon I have looked
Might get rep side skirts

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Pardon?! :eek: £1k for a steering wheel!? Dear me. The one on here is £150 loL

i wasn't suggesting you change your wheels, I like the ones you have. You just said you may change them :)

rep skirts are a brilliant shout

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I was on about the alloys lol :)
Say I'd I was to buy a Audi steering wheel would it work?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Oh, lol :eek:

an Audi wheel could look great. Flat bottom?

what new wheels were you after? I got my old turinis for £300 + £260 for tyres

Not sure what wheels I'm after don't think I'll buy any new ones

And yeah the flat bottem one would by air bag work and not light up on dash board etc??

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Thanks you

It's a film tint. Called lamin-x really good stuff to work with. A lot of people on here do yellow fog lights with it.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Changed my exhaust mount as mine was in bad nick and my exhaust was hanging low

6u7e9aty.jpg

I love what you have done with the car, especially the alloys - euro style on clio's looks so tidy! I'm looking for coilies myself - how much did you pay for yours and would you recommend them? What's the ride like :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Nope non whats so ever getting it off just take the wheel off.

The Coilovers are really good ride is hard but not to hard. Would recommend them