ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
e9utu5es.jpg

Just a quick one after a clean at work.

TT QS
only thing id do is have the front badge the same colour as the car. the car is actually stunning, best non sport at cs 2013 maybe?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
It needs re doing anyways as its chipped a hell of a lot.
See what happens haha, thank you mate

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
theres a few non sports going CS this year, im looking forward to it. Spinksy told me the other day that he thinks he'll win it again haha!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yeah should be good looking forward to it
I ain't arsed about best non sport tbh I'm happy with my car the way it is. Not perfect but room for improvement :)

Clio 1.4 dynamique s
What size are your lenso's mate? And what size tyres are you running on them?

Car looks incredible btw!

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Yeah i actually can't think of anything to improve yours. Whereas mine i have a huge list of jobs to do before summer

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Re spray as its been keyed.
Cup/ trophy spoiler
Exhaust
New rear window

A lot of other little things :) haha

Re spray as its been keyed.

I hate people that key cars.

Such disrespect and is actually sickens me.

It's a proper pikey thing to do, if someone has a problem, say it to your face, not damaging your property, such a pussy thing to do.

-.-

/rant

Sure it's gone through to the primer?

When someone did mine it only went through the lacquer and was able to buff it out.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004

It's a proper pikey thing to do, if someone has a problem, say it to your face, not damaging your property, such a pussy thing to do.

-.-

/rant

Sure it's gone through the the primer?

When someone did mine it only went through the lacquer and was able to buff it out.

Iv moved my dads since, touch wood iv only had a dust cap robbed.

TT QS
theres a few non sports going CS this year, im looking forward to it. Spinksy told me the other day that he thinks he'll win it again haha!

i read a convo before with him and that girl the blue one that they were going for it. i did mention that theres alot of us non-sport owners.
i thought id have a chance but its no where near good enough by the looks of things lol

-.-

/rant

+1

id rather someone slap me and get it over and done with than do petty shiz like that

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
i read a convo before with him and that girl the blue one that they were going for it. i did mention that theres alot of us non-sport owners.
i thought id have a chance but its no where near good enough by the looks of things lol

+1

id rather someone slap me and get it over and done with than do petty shiz like that

Just keeping my self to my self :) haha

Low and Slow 1.4 16v

Guessing that would be lauren? Hers is pretty smart but there are getting more and more decent non sports on here now, i like it.

I would flip if someone did anything like that to my car

TT QS
Guessing that would be lauren? Hers is pretty smart but there are getting more and more decent non sports on here now, i like it.

I would flip if someone did anything like that to my car

Yeah that's the one. I can't wait to see them all really. I think I'll be the only one with bucket seats and no back seats lol

I can hope :p (hoping its in with a chance to win it for the right resons this year mind lol) :cool:

and chris car is looking dead tidy mate, alot better than mine atm, got much more planned for it? :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I can hope :p (hoping its in with a chance to win it for the right resons this year mind lol) :cool:

and chris car is looking dead tidy mate, alot better than mine atm, got much more planned for it? :)

Thank you
Got a few things planned yeah.
Not sure what I wanna do yet but I have a few things in my head.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yep it's a good job it's quite flexible haha.
And that's the curb off my drive its not even 2inches high I just caught it wrong

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Yep it's a good job it's quite flexible haha.
And that's the curb off my drive its not even 2inches high I just caught it wrong

Brilliant. Mine is the same, you really have to plan where your going to avoid bumps makes it more interesting for sure. That's why I have kept the standard splitter on mine cause its flexi