ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cinema room 90% complete

2012 WRX Waggon
the speakers were designed to be installed in the ceiling, we had the system fitted by an audio visual contractor. they swivel inside the housing

www.speakercraft.com

The SpeakerCraft tradition of innovative design, combined with one of the most extensive engineering efforts in this industry's history, has led to the creation of the patented AIM series of fully directional in-ceiling loudspeakers. Each model can be entirely pivoted towards the listener while remaining discretely recessed behind a flush-mounted grille.

If listening position or tastes change, the speaker can be easily aimed in another direction with a simple push of the hand. SpeakerCraft innovation, excellence in engineering, and American made quality make the AIM series one of the most exceptional loudspeakers ever.

The AIM series are the finest sounding in-ceiling speaker system ever created!

very nice setup, like the alcoves at each side of the tv, i take it your remotes dont work thru the cupboard doors? you thought about maybe changing the inserts to milky glass that way the doors could be kept closed, would look quite nice too.

thing is your xbox will never last the pace in there if theyre closed...

2012 WRX Waggon
id love to have the balls to move to america,or anywhere other than england to be honest!!!! lol

looks like an excelent set up dude!

do it!!!

within 1 month of being here we decided we wanted to stay - i'm having my greencard medical tonight!

then in 5 years I is gonna become a yank!

2012 WRX Waggon
very nice setup, like the alcoves at each side of the tv, i take it your remotes dont work thru the cupboard doors? you thought about maybe changing the inserts to milky glass that way the doors could be kept closed, would look quite nice too.

thing is your xbox will never last the pace in there if theyre closed...

yeah the temp the ps3 got up too was quite alarming, the fan was spinnin like mad!

not checked to see if the remotes work through the doors to be honest, i know the reciever one wont but not sure about ps3/xbox - they a radio link??

anyways got some cabinet fans with filtered vents on order - till then the door are staying open!

2012 WRX Waggon
came here with wifes job.

then I got a job at the same company as I worked for a competitor back home.

she is on an L1 visa, I'm L2 so I automatically get the right to work once I applied for employment autorisation - getting difficult to get over here to be honest, was not an easy process!!!

Tappd'd RS
PS3 remote should work mate as it's bluetooth.

I don't think the 360 will thought.

Looks a superb setup :D

2012 WRX Waggon
PS3 remote should work mate as it's bluetooth.

I don't think the 360 will thought.

Looks a superb setup :D

thanks - luckily my lads fav' controller is a wired one for the 360, so door is open when he uses it (when it fookin works!!!!)

Mondeo STTDCI
LMFAO at all the haters. Like to see a post of anyone who thinks they have a more impressive set up living in the Uk.

Polo GTi
Looking real good fella im well impressed, im coming to Indy myself at the end of the month with Work :D

let me know when ur over and we'll meet up, not seen ya since the famous n/w peaks run.

who you workin for??

Excellent will do, its all dependant on when I get my passport renewal through :D

I work for these people http://www.ctigroup.com/ No idea how big a place Indy is though never been, but will be going over for training, but would be good to meet up, I should be there for a week or so

2012 WRX Waggon
indy city centre is quite small tbh - great atmosphere though.

look like ur offices are downtown "in the thick of it" lots to see and some crackin shops to visit, especially on the run up to christmas, our parents bring two cases!

you gotta go st elmos 4 a steak, or shulas for a 48oz porterhouse.

just renew'd our passports whilst over here $512 for 2!!!

if your coming i'll pm you my mobile number

Polo GTi

look like ur offices are downtown "in the thick of it" lots to see and some crackin shops to visit, especially on the run up to christmas, our parents bring two cases!

Got the flights booked, leaving the Indy office to sort out the hotel, but I'll be over there this Sunday, land about 5pm, I will be there until Friday afternoon, then back to the UK :cool:

If your about we should have a beer or two!

very nice! Thats about as big as my living room!

lol @ some of the little boys. They are the same people that hate the 197 and the Meg

306 TD Slut
20061117024016ea9ce_448x359.jpg

A PHOTO OF THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL

BMW Z4 3.0i
What on Earth is someone with your income and living in the States doing on a Cliosport forum?! :S

VaVa
Erm... he used to have a Clio? And I'm sure he hasn't always lived in the States.

Great work pal. When can I come round? ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Amazing steak house. I was over the GP a few years back and made a point of visiting St Elmos steak house. Everyone told us we wouldn't get a seat at short notice! We turned up on the doorstep in the pouring rain, were seated and given towls. lol The roof inside was leaking the rain was so heavy, but the steak was from heaven. Well worth the trip.

We also visited a Micro brewery which was pretty good too.

Indy is a tiny place but I enjoyed my 4 days there.