ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Civic Jordan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Polished my mates Jordan today, lovely car with some fairly unique mods. It's been 95% resprayed recently.

5hrs spent with the PC, piss poor compared to the rotary and my hands ache! Using his products:
  • Menz, 3.02, or power finish as it's now called?
  • Clearkote Yellow Moose Glaze
  • CG Blitz
  • Harley wax
  • Blackfire tyre gel.
Came up fairly well, it's not a colour which really shows massive depth, we achieved a fairly good correction and removed alot of overspray in doing so.

Couple of snaps.

IMG_7559.jpg

IMG_7568.jpg

IMG_7573.jpg

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7585.jpg

IMG_7616.jpg

IMG_7619.jpg

IMG_7599.jpg

IMG_7600.jpg

Recaro's are a nice change from the hideous seats they normally come with, has the rear seat been retrimmed to match or still rocking the yellow and black leather mess?

Looks nice and clean aside from the cracked mirror the yellow wheels (IMO) are a poor choice against all that yellow.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wheels ruin it, but I appreciate this thread is about polishing. So well done on polishing it. x

Looks good that.

What do you use to process your pics Ali, they have a distinct look to them. Do you put a filter/effect on them?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Recaro's are a nice change from the hideous seats they normally come with, has the rear seat been retrimmed to match or still rocking the yellow and black leather mess?

Looks nice and clean aside from the cracked mirror the yellow wheels (IMO) are a poor choice against all that yellow.

DC2 bench, made to fit with yellow stitching.

I'm generally not a JDM fan as you know, but i love it. Looks awesome in the flesh! Yellow on yellow...Odd choice, but works!

Aye, well spotted the mirror broke the other day.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks good that.

What do you use to process your pics Ali, they have a distinct look to them. Do you put a filter/effect on them?

Not really. It's a moderate contrast/sharpness enhancement, and border. I use photoscape. Very simple.

DC2 bench, made to fit with yellow stitching.

I'm generally not a JDM fan as you know, but i love it. Looks awesome in the flesh! Yellow on yellow...Odd choice, but works!

Aye, well spotted the mirror broke the other day.

That would work! pretty rare to find DC2's with yellow stitching although not as rare as the full yellow recaro and rear bench combo. Either way a massive improvement to the Jordan interior which in all honesty looks like some form of halfords leather look vinyl seat covers with chav logos.

Bit much for me although granted I can't comment on it in the flesh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That would work! pretty rare to find DC2's with yellow stitching although not as rare as the full yellow recaro and rear bench combo. Either way a massive improvement to the Jordan interior which in all honesty looks like some form of halfords leather look vinyl seat covers with chav logos.

Bit much for me although granted I can't comment on it in the flesh.

TBH Si, you know what am like when it comes to Jap cars and regarless of it being my pals, i think it looks cracking. Totally cool!

The rear seats were black with red, then stitched by a Pole in yellow thread for £30 lol! Bargain. Also did the gaitor.

There is a Yellow DC2 up here with yellow interior, very rare indeed.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
love it, hes done what needed doing with the interior now a b18 and itll be sweet

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Ali.

Seats are fantastic looking.

Lovely, nice mods too but think I'd prefer it on white wheels.

That one Turkish posted would be alot nicer without the gay spoiler riser plate things.

I'm not a fan of them either but aside from that the car looks great. Compared to some those riser plates have a relatively small level of tilt, I've seen a few which are so tilted they look like a f**king air brake!

Charged Superleggera
looks like you did a good job ali. car looks cracking aswell and im a big fan of yellow on yellow. Was this not the one that got nicked earlier on in the year?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
looks like you did a good job ali. car looks cracking aswell and im a big fan of yellow on yellow. Was this not the one that got nicked earlier on in the year?

Yes!, well remembered. Recoved with minimal damage. Respray is ok...but alot of rough bits and overspray...

Charged Superleggera
Aye guy was very lucky so i heard, although knowing the right people helps lol. Still the paintwork looks good in the pics tbh and overall the car does look nice.

DCi 100
Pictures never do this car any justice.

I've seen tons of pictures online of EK9's/Jordan's and that lot. But I once saw a white EK up in Accrington. The whole street may as well have been blurry as that thing stood out like George Foreman at a KKK party. Absolutely beautiful it was, can 100% understand the reason of getting one.