ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Civic Type R

someone BAN THIS FOOL hes sending his IP address every time he posts some rubbish whos the Webmaster... hes probably been suspended from school. it states silver CTR on his profile yet he says its a black CTR. Hes a complete joke with a brain the size of a lobotomized pig!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Just realised that I am stooping to bull**its level

I am off to bed now - night night all.

xxx

bullit, lol....doent seem like anybody really likes you too much.

Do you have friends....like real ones you can sit nxt to at the back of the bus, or are you one of the kid who talks/talked to teh bus driver?

ooh ooh mr peevley.no i dont have any friends-thats why im on hear with you luvvly people.this is a bit of fun to me-not a hobby-sad clio tw*ts-im just passing through-i dont live hear.fast lawnmower merchants.see you soon-remember the ctr=200bhp and 1250kg-faster than your girls shopping car.

S2000

I didnt really expect to see this sort of level of intelligence from an owner of a CTR. My only conclusion is that you have upgraded to early from a Saxo VTR!

JAS for god sakes lock this thread and ban this moron!

if we bring ourselves to take out the driver and look at pure power......

then teh CTR hs a 157bhp/ton ratio and the MK1 172 and the cup has 159/ton.......???

how u figure faster then.....

i dont know if this has already been said or not about the ctr because i cant be bothered to read the previous 6 pages lol, but i mean come on, honda saw what renault had goin on with the 172, they started sh*tting themselves that they had nuthin to keep up with it so what do they do, build a quick car fair enough, but not when u have to put the engine in a bigger bay because they cant make a small engine to fit in a puny bay like the clios and get the power out of it that renault do. i aint knockin the ctr nice car and yes quick, no doubt about it. but if ur gonna challenge the competition and out do them, make it sumthin special, and in my eyes the ctr aint nuthin special, certainly wouldnt be if i had a 172 myself

Matt

Quote: Originally posted by bullit on 20 February 2003

ben r -the ctr is faster in all categories(fact)its simple really.
ok sir, ill take your work, the guy with no experience if anything to do with cars/racing/tuning......

bye bye, ill leave you to think your great now.....

actually, the K90 is quite a neat and tidy unit, deffo better than the F4r, but thats not the point.......

The engine bay is neat and tidy, and alot easier to work on than ours......

simon 172-tell your pictured friend i will take him out ina fast car if he wants.by the look of it he reall looks pissed off with the renaults performance.if he turned his left hand the other way-he would be getting close to the renaults 0-60 time(two 5s=10,pretty close,seconds bye the way)looks like the average renault driver-a feckin window licker.

bed time bullsh** Quote; seconds bye the way ? WTF have you finished primary school boy? I cant believe for one second you have a car never mind a CTR your a disgrace to all decent CTR owners!

S2000

Bullit

It is beyond me why you are continuing this crap. Is it because he saxosportsclub forum is down? I know theres a few of you over there, never seen a prick like you in there though!

it says it all to me-look how many replies/views there are to this thread?200+the ctr is worth talking about after all.and you know it

S2000

I dunno if youve noticed, but this thread is not about the CTR anymore, its all about you making a complete fool of yourself.

Oh and BTW, get your fecking grammar sorted, its appalling!

teady=yawn-the saxo should be your cup of tea-they are very similair to the sh*treon saxo.when you get a renault does that make you a grown up?go and have asleep and dream about beating a ctr-you are going to wake up dissapointed-never mind theres always the corsa boys to take the piss out of .im going on the big boys forums know -goodbye

CTR EK9 turbo

simon 172-tell your pictured friend i will take him out ina fast car if he wants.by the look of it he reall looks pissed off with the renaults performance.if he turned his left hand the other way-he would be getting close to the renaults 0-60 time(two 5s=10,pretty close,seconds bye the way)looks like the average renault driver-a feckin window licker.

A comedy genius

S2000

Ok mate youve asked for it, you are going to be named and shamed on both of the Civic Type-R forums! You realy are retarded!

teady=yawn-the saxo should be your cup of tea-they are very similair to the sh*treon saxo.when you get a renault does that make you a grown up?go and have asleep and dream about beating a ctr-you are going to wake up dissapointed-never mind theres always the corsa boys to take the piss out of .im going on the big boys forums know -goodbye
Just highlight the spelling and grammar mistakes.........

Especially the ASLEEP instead of have A SLEEP......I dont think he has thumbs as the space bar is not used very often. maybe thats why he has the limp wristed girls knob to fiddle with.......

it says civic type-r for the topic title-do you understand it now?or are you getting carried away.200+ posts about a ctr on a renault forum?does this tell you something.look on the ctr/subaru/mitsu forum-it hardly raises a comment have a look and broaden your horizans-theres more to life than the renault forum.but i dont except you to understand that

S2000

Mate, your posts dont make sense!

Theres hardly a week goes by when the Other Marques section on ScoobyNet doesnt mention the 172!

Im with you 172man, this guy cant even drive, never mind own a car!

ooh ben r what a brainy chap you r.you are my hero
i like to set an example for those who are mentally, economically, physically and socially challenged.

ALL IS NOT LOST!

have faith my friend, with effort, you will have that CTR you always wanted.

CTR EK9 turbo

Its blatent hes getting a rise out of everyone - fair enough, hes bored and obviously hasnt downloaded Live For Speed yet!! ;)

Heres my honest opinion on the CTR:

I think they are nice, quick, look good, sound good, respond to tuning, good build quality(?), good handling.

Now - if i had £15,000 (which i have) to spend on a car, itd be between the above mentioned cars. I honestly dont know which id spend it on. Both cars are pretty rare, both are quick, both are nimble. If i was going to get a Type R - im afraid it would either be the old CTR or the ITR, those 2, in my opinion are proper "type Rs" - stripped out etc. I dont think 1250 kg is light enough. Yeah they may have the 6-speed, but id rather have light weight like the ITR. If they kept the ITR going at £15,000 id have bought one of those because i like the idea of the stripped out racer. Id have a CUP if it had ABS. Not too bothered about build quality - mine is really bad - i moan about it all the time, but i have a warranty and everything is sorted using that so im happy.

If the CTR weighed 1035 kg id DEFINATELY have one. Itd probably (most certainly) handle better too. Why dont they make a Civic Type R Type R. Its WAY too heavy to be classed as one.

Id be very happy with a CTR if id bought one. Whenever i see one i think, mmm not bad. But i wouldnt swap my 172 for one as im VERY happy with it.

Now if you want to compare power to weight:

197/1250 kg = 0.1576
0.1576 x 1000 = 157.6 bhp per tonne

VS
172/1035 kg = 0.1662
0.1662 x 1000 = 166.2 bhp per tonne

the cups 168.4 bhp per tonne btw.

p.s. im bored too

lets talk about spelling instead of the sh*t car you drive-that will detract the attention from your poor little car.have i made anymore spelling mistakes ben.sorry about not using capital letters to start a new sentance with.i cant be fecking bothered-just like i cant be bothered racing anything with a renault badge on it.no offence to anybody driving a DECENT renault(is there any?)