ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Civic Type R

:eek: kill him

I see a few girls in 172s and they are always FINE!

CTRs are for short, balding japanese business men with out of date glasses. Possibly.

Rhys you can, and if you have around 40k burning a hole in your pocket you can become a jammy git too, as the Noble is for sale :) Just got fed up with all the 172s leaving me for dead, lol!

Tim - Ill break open the jar of pennys when I get home and see if I can come up with an offer. How about a tenner for the Nobles gear knob? ;)

Rhys

Well the Nobles gear nob, and the CTRs for that matter, are bloody freezing in this weather. Need a specail gearnob heater! lol

its me again-some interesting points there girls(i mean boys!)go and look on the ctr/subaru/mitsu forums-you never come across the word "RENAULT" on these forums-i wonder why?its funny-some of you CLIO members actually rate the ctr,some of you say the CTR is actually faster/better.there are the odd one of you who say its down to "THE DRIVER WHO HAS GOT THE BOLLOX ROUND THE TWISTIES-AND IT HANDLES BETTER-AGAIN UTTER BOLLOX"the man tif needel rated the civ better than the focus aRSe as an overall car(hey up whos tiff needel i here you say!)but did they use the renault in there group test-no.a fast tarts shopping car and thats it.renault=crap build quality

Bullit, you never did answer my question, if the CTR is so excellent, why did you extend your warrenty to 5 years?

I think youll find that if you do a search on the other forums you will find Renault Clios. Also if you do a search for CTR on the same forums youll find people sl*ggin it off

bullit=joker:p with a bread van i have come across the word RENAULT on other forums m8 including hondaforums uk and scoobynet... i dont know what this build quality issue is about either my 172 has 34k on the clock and still runs smooth the engines like an OX.. give me an example of my car being rubbish build quality? your mind casts back with old renaults like the old R5 etc, i dont remember honda having a brilliant build quality back then, id hardly heard of honda b4 the ITR... Also how many F1 championship winning cars have honda built. Also EVO state that the focus aRSe as you put it is verging on dangerous trying hard not to crash it, with a severely flawed chasis!!!hardly brilliant also magazines favour the latest cars out, i might add the CTR is a failure by honda due to the original dynamics its an MPV with a roof chop and a type R badge AND TO FINISH HOW MANY STARS DOES THE !72 get in EVO 4 1/2 MWHAHAHAHAHHA

jon c-i only meant honda offer a 5 year extended warrenty over there 3 year new car warrenty=5 years COST free motoring.what do "renault"offer-a FREE HAMBURGER HAPPY MEAL WITH EVERY CAR"only joking.172 man you bubble headed prick.34k and mine still runs like an ox-WOWEE!NOBODY talks about renaults-fact-apart from u.honda=longterm reliability-another fact:D

Bullit, you are obviously a tit with too much money, its obviouse you can drive for sh*t, cause you believe you can.

And whos Tiff....ho hum, he used to race for my dads team, (TOMS) so ill go dig up his number and frikkin ask him!

yea are getting really annoying now, many have said the CTR is a good car, which it is, but your arrogance makes me want to argue its not. I dont get irate very easy, but you push all teh buttons.....i.e. the big ones on the fisher price CTR which you have. The one that removes the brain from teh rock ape that drives it. Now piss off, you still havent made a point exccet that you dont deserve our attention. There are many more fine, repectable CTR owners with which to discuss.

I apologise to all other cliosport users.........

Bullit, you clearly said, I quote

"..ctr came with 3 years warreny(90k engine miles)which i extended to a 5 year warrenty."

So back to the question, if the CTR is so excellent, why did you extend your warrenty to 5 years? Afraid that you might be late delivering the bread cos your CTR has broken down? only joking.

Besides its too early to say whether the CTR is completely reliable in 5 years time, the cars are too new.

i just like TRYING to wind people up.and judging by the last 20 posts or so it has worked-enjoy your SLOW/CRAP QUALITY cars-i enjoy my high quality engined civic ctr(a future hot hatch classic)not like the clio which is on a par with the dihatsu(spelling!)charade gti-you poor peasants!you will one day understand what quality means.

how many stars in EVO ?? bullsh** answer that.. your cars a MPV with a roof chop and a type R badge go to bed, schools tommorow.

AS QUOTED BY EVO chasis lacks sparkle

i told you MPV with a roof chop!

yeah, we know that a quality education is the one this you dont have.....

you proabably inherited your poor hardworing fathers money and now live a dull life in which you only entertainment in your lazy life is to annoy others.....your not american are you?

eh up have i hit a raw nerve?oh dear the children on this forum dont like a bit of banter.MPV-BREADVAN,smashing.come out with something funny-u take it to serious.my car has got more stars than yours,do you read comics 172?theres a free badge on this weeks"clio for me magazine".buy it-i would.

OK, Bullit, Why would honda offer a 5 year warrenty if the CTR is so good? to persuade the bakeries and people with bread making tendancies to buy them? Perhaps they know of a reliability issue and therefore the warrenty is there to keep the bakers happy perhaps.

mr c honda offer a 3 year warrenty as standard(90,000 mile engine)why not extend it to 5 year?as i keep asking-what do renault offer as a warrenty-it isnt a hard question?

bullit,bullsh*t..whatever, why dont you put your CTR to the test? i for one will be more then willing to race u on 1/4 mile when my car is back from hill power, as im sure many others will, forget about 172 giving you trouble, dont forget the good ol willys. and over 1/4 mile you will lose to a 172. fact.

oh eh up-it is really getting to you now-ill race you-i bet i will beat u in my birds makeup car.my women laughs at clios.she thinks they look tacky and plasticky.u might get near on a1/4 mile test-but are u going in style?come 90mph you will not get near me-again clio=gay boys shopping car.keep on reading the comics.

must admit, EVO is a comic written by rock apes whi cant drive and write even worse....they have no clue.....its a fancy picture mag.

ha ha, now your obviously taking the piss! you aint getting to me buddy, dont be upset because you paid 3 times as much for your car then mine and mine IS faster then yours!

your intelligence shines through ...

bullit= *waste of sperm* i dont think he even has a car. Hes just mumbling rhetoric, how can a car look plastic from the outside? have you even passed your test?

hey up girl racer-at this rate you will be growing b****cks-calm down-if your boyfriend cant manage it i will have a good go-how about it in the back of my black CTR.you might enjoy it:D