ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

civic video (not mine)

Stop typing like a complete 'tard or you're just going to get abuse on here.

That's also not an EP3 Civic either it's an EK9.

Vectra
am sure was the ep3..oh well a was wrong , a looked around you can buy the BC Spec II for the ep3's so you'd think they'd be just as loud?

e91 330d/type r mini
great driving right there!!! that exhaust would be great for about 1 mile then i would want to bin it.

A45 AMG 406BHP
sounds like hes just running a manifold with no exhaust. its probably a buddyclub though, which is just nice looking scaffolding pole

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I like how the camera man incriminates the driver by catching his face on film lol. I hope his car gets crushed for driving like that on a busy street :)

^ Agreed, this sounds miles better than the video in the OP, same engine:

Last edited by a moderator:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Loud, attention seeking exhaust is loud & seeking attention. Yea, well impressive :coffee:

Vectra
sounds great in my opinion! and yeah most Buddy Club's look like scaffolding pipe lol but they sound great..a dunno if a would own a civic being honest a dunno what a fancy after the clio..a want something thats a lot lot faster but without the stupid insurance prices am looking at the 1.4-1.6 golf mk5

Swift Sport
What's with replacing 'I' with 'a'??

A 1.4 or 1.6 mk5 Golf won't be a 'lot lot faster' than your Clio.

Vectra
well me clio is only a 1.2 a had a shot of me mates focus 1.4 and that must of been because only cars ive driven have been 1.2s it seemed alot lot quicker than mine! but even if it aint that quicker the mk5's do look hot as f**k!

Clio 172
Do not get a golf if you want something "fast" why dont you get a Ek4 should be around the same for insurance?

Vectra
Do not get a golf if you want something "fast" why dont you get a Ek4 should be around the same for insurance?

yeah seen them, nah a prefer the EP3 but dont think am ready for something like that lol want something a can still muck around with , a have wanted a golf for ages a wanted the mk4 but there's to many round here the mk5s are lovely! specially in black with scirocco wheels or audi rims with some lows cant beat that

Vectra
yeah a know a done some quotes for a ep3 with 2years NCB it would still be near 4k! insurance quote on a 1.4 Mk5 golf is under 3k a think a forgot what it is now but its under 3k by a canny bit

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
yeah seen them, nah a prefer the EP3 but dont think am ready for something like that lol want something a can still muck around with , a have wanted a golf for ages a wanted the mk4 but there's to many round here the mk5s are lovely! specially in black with scirocco wheels or audi rims with some lows cant beat that

Out of curiosity, how do you mean by 'still muck around with'?

Vectra
Out of curiosity, how do you mean by 'still muck around with'?

what a meant with that was...with civic's you buy them for the speed and all that not to have them scrapping every bump...while with golf's you have more choices....who cant say a slammed mk5 golf murdered out doesn't look good? if you done that to a civic specially type r you'd of just wasted alot of money if you get me idea