ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Sunflower

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Spent most of the afternoon giving her a good clean.
DSCF1592cliosport.jpg

DSCF1594cliosport.jpg

DSCF1596cliosport.jpg

Just spent loads of money on snowboarding gear so not got much money for her for a couple of months.

Got some yellow samco hoses to go on and need my other set of O.Z. F1's powder coated.

Enjoy :approve:

SQ5
Minted.

Think I've asked this before, but are they 16" F1's?

I don't think they are they look really small though???

Do they have 45 profile tyres on or something, the back one looks lost in that arch....

Awesome clean car though :)

Clio 172 Exclusive
Very nice! I love sunflower and liquid yellow, and would love my next car to be in one of those shades.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Think I've asked this before, but are they 16" F1's?
they are 15 inch alloys

Do they have 45 profile tyres on or something, the back one looks lost in that arch....
They are 45 profile tyres, and yes they are lost lol

Where did Pac-Man go?
Pac man got wet and started to fall off. Might get another one during the summer, really need a cliosport sticker aswell

Got loads more pictures this evening with andy.
Stopped at an industrial estate at sunset then headed to wigan and took more around the industrial estate near Arnold Clarke Renault. Saw this silver Evo 8 hammering it around the roads, sounded so good.
They are taking ages to upload so will put the rest on here tomorrow.
DSCF1665.jpg

Last edited:
Love it! Just needs some coilovers.

If you refurb the wheels black or anthracite im going to come to your house and piss on your pillow! :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Is it wrong that I want a yellow car? No I don't think so! Love your car Ben! You definitely not going to be coming to the meet this weekend bud? How come you have two sets of the F1's?

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
yeah i got to work now :(

The set currently on the car aren't in the best of health so i bought another set so i can get them powder coated whilst still having wheels on the car :)
Then when i swap them round i can get the other set done

Ian

Focus TDCi
There seem to be plenty of NW meets atm, so I'm sure I'll see you around! Shame though, Oulton should be good fun! Sell me a set of the F1's/swap for a set of 172's? ;)