ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Your Ride

Honda & VW
Just wanted to give people the heads up on CleanYourRide, a sample product company ran by Andy who is fantastic to deal with.

He offers decent samples not half full bottles of traces of waxes like some places. To top it off he is such a great guy to deal with and the packaging/service is spot on.

I doubt I'm the only one who has loads of near enough full products lurking in their shed/garage. I Love this 'try before you buy' style service on offer. Never a massive fan of the surprise/random boxes currently available

Unless already done so have a look on his site, he is gaining more and more manufacturers week by week.

http://www.cleanyourride.uk/

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
With the correct people and samples on board that's a way to make money mate. Give people the choice.

You can buy a years worth of sealant for £3 (Migliore spray sealant) that's impressive to hobbyists etc.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
He's announced he's getting am details products shortly.

Few bits if like to try but I don't use enough of what I've got still

Honda & VW
He's announced he's getting am details products shortly.

Few bits if like to try but I don't use enough of what I've got still

Yes, AM Details are the newest to come onboard so to speak.

I'm the same, counted 20 products I'm yet to use yet. But still continue to buy more, the beauty of buying samples though is at least it's a lot cheaper

One of the latest items I've bought is Detailers Passion Quick Detailer, it's excellent!