ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Grills

Clio 182
Always find cleaning my grills a real pain, especially the lower one.

I tend to clean with a normal shampoo (AG BSC/Megs GC) and then wrap some cotton around my finger and work in some AG bumper care - takes absolutely ages! Looks great once done though.

Any one got a quicker easier method?

106 GTi

I tend to clean with a normal shampoo (AG BSC/Megs GC) and then wrap some cotton around my finger and work in some AG bumper care - takes absolutely ages! Looks great once done though.

They are a right royal pain. I wash them normally and then use the same method of finger in a cloth method to dress them with Poorboys Natural Look.

You can do the lower one with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber care sprayed onto it directly and then clean up the overspray after.

Clio 182

They are a right royal pain. I wash them normally and then use the same method of finger in a cloth method to dress them with Poorboys Natural Look.

You can do the lower one with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber care sprayed onto it directly and then clean up the overspray after.

Cheers. I'll give that a go.

The upper one isn't too bad, just the lower - has taken me over an hour in the past. Always end up with a really sore finger as well!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i use an old brush (the ones u get with wonder wheels) and stick a bit of bumper and rubber care on there and use the brush to apply it, works a treat.