ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v Project help

Clio 1.2 16V
Hi, I've just brought a 1.2 Clio 2004 plate and am pretty pleased with it at the moment but i would like to know what else i could do to the car to make it look better both cosmetically and mechanically although i don't really want to be messing with the engine to much. At the moment the car has a full peco exhaust system and a K&N air filter. It's lowered 60mm on Spax springs and shocks the ride is still pretty comfortable whilst feeling more planted through corners so i don't really want to change that. Im pretty sure the rims are standard but they are black and the rear windows are tinted. Here are some pictures, please feel free to leave suggestions on what i should change/add to my car.
20130530_143635_zps0ff1eadd.jpg.html

20130529_200958_zpse5410a37.jpg.html

20130530_145018_zps1f6f4602.jpg.html

Thanks.

Iceberg 172
that looks very nice mate! as everyone says on project threads, rs grille would would make this look even better :)

Renault Clio MK4 RS
All i can say to tidy it up is just colour code the plastic inserts on the front+back bumper and the side strips. RS Grille and then just give it a good old clean using top quality products :)

Clio 1.2 16V
Cheers for the tips I wont be removing the tint as I have a small Need for speed underground part of me that likes them haha. I'm going to try and find a rs grill and colour code the bumpers and if i can find a 172 kit for cheap i'll probably get it.