ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 MK2 PH1 Grey

1.4 alize grey 01
Hi guys, new to the forum here. Today I bought a new Clio which I already love, and I'm picking it up on saturday.

untitled.JPG

(Only had time to snap one picture)

I'm not going to spend everything I have on it, but some mods won't hurt. I'm thinking of starting with some subtle mods, within a budget to start, that will make all the difference.

My ideas so far are:
- New rear lights (all red is dull)
- New LED headlights OR dual-optics
- Change side indicator caps to clear from orange

And eventually:
Lower 40mm
Colour code
15/16 Alloys
(was going to get front fogs but the car already has these)

Sorry about the lack of pictures, but I'm hoping you guys can advise me on what's best to get on a small budget for now.

Cheers, Louis.

A few mod ideas could be, phase 2 back lights, ph2 spoiler, new front splitter (many thread on these), spray front badge, colour code side strips and bumpers etc. however make sure it doesnt effect your insurance if you decide to do any mods. Have a look at my thread ive done a couple of these mods myself. P.S i love my clio too lol, couldnt wait to get it home.

Changes to often
dual optic headlights make such a diffrence to the front end, i would definitely get some, and some ph2 rear lights