ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 S

Ok, i've purchased a clio s, 2000 about a week ago. Just had it serviced and the cambelt changed.... But i've just noticed a vibrating sound when slowing down (around 15mph or less)

I've been told this is the brake pads (wearing low) but i dont know. Is it the brake pads, or another problem.

Also, get some vibrations when starting to reverse, but not pulling off.

Any ideas?

Thanks

but wouldnt i get a constant vibration from that? i mean, car drives fine until i come to a set of traffic lights and have to come to a complete stop, then it feels like something from the front of the car vibrates, quite heavily too...

if it is a wheel bearing, how much am i looking at for a repair? and is it essential that i get it sorted straight away?

Clio 1.9 Si DTi
Want to have a good look at your brakes and check them out, make sure nothing is wrong with them, don't want to get a caliper sezied on there lol :rasp:

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
Won't be bearing if it is when slowing down, a bearing would get worse as you go faster, as said it sounds like something wrong with your brakes, check them out