ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v updated and washed pics

320d
Spend the day washing the old girl

Was planning on giving her a good coat of wax but it was too cold so that'll have to wait till next week

rear.gif

rearangled.gif

angled.gif

boot.gif

wheel.gif

side_on.gif

320d
JonnyK said:
what sideskirts are they ?

Lemans skirts they were on the car when i bought it

They're almost impossible to track down and need work to fit

Far easier option is to use R19 skirts they're very subtle and only need minor work to fit them

Titanium 182
best 16v clio on here!

always looks wicked mate.

get the front down a touch so its perfectly level!

320d
Its had quite a few changes since the FCS chris

Coilovers, steering wheel, shorter ariel, trophy coloured wheels instead of matt black

I'll put some fresh engine bay pics up soon as theres now a few extra bits under the bonnet

172 Cup
i do miss the old girl!! you have made some very nice changes and it looks great! fancy selling it back to me mate!?!?!?

320d
Neil: I've got another phase 1 wheel but its totally perfect, came froma low milage R19, had the whole 3 spoke insert hand polished up to excellent standard

Jonny: The aerial came off a random 1.2 clio at a scrappy presumed its just a renault item, its less than half the length of the standard one so i'm happy

Paul: Got no intentions of selling just yet, had a handful of people say they defo want it though. When the time eventually comes i'll be gutted to see her drive off!

Suzuki SV1000S
WOW!! That is amazing - I think I am winning on my interior (well, will do when my roll cage arrives) But WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous, Want mine to end up looking like that for sure, And the brakes, oooooohh Lovely..