ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v updated and washed pics

Williams 2
Lovely m8, wished mine looked that good! What kind of temprature would u say is the lowest that you would wax it?:approve:

320d
Cheers for all the comments people

Its defo getting waxed again soon but after over 2 hours cleaning and drying it on sat in the cold i couldn't even squeeze out the sponge my hands were that numb!

16vturbolee

thats a nice car mate wat bhp is it. I will take some pics of my turbo and send them on:cool:

320d
Full respray in Ford Imperial Blue including all plastics and rubbers
16” inch lightweight Speedline Turini’s powder coated in Trophy steel colour
205/40 Yokohama Parada tyres all round
Hi-Spec big brake conversion on front: 300mm drilled and vented discs on gold anodised lightweight alloy bells, gold-anodised billet four-pot callipers, braided hoses, Greenstuff pads
Height adjustable coilovers
Flush boot and bonnet
Deadlocked
Full Cat back stainless steel 70mm Magnex exhaust system and custom decat pipe
Half Safety Devices roll cage
Stripped out interior
Polished phase 1 steering wheel
Fully degreased engine bay with engine block sprayed silver aswell as exhaust manifold
Polished rocket cover, battery cover, Map sensor cover and Power steering fluid reservoir cover
Colour coded engine mount cover and plastics
Chrome strut caps
Blue Magnecore leads
Full blue samco hose set
Carbon fibre Viper induction kit with blue samco inlet elbow
Carbon fibre strut brace
Group N clutch
Soft pedal conversion
valver3.gif

can we have a few closer shots of your boot area and cage??? i like what you have done tbh... looks good.....

2 litre and wide track ...
one hell of an engine bay son!

320d
Neil: yes a few additions under the bonnet since the FCS that pic isn't the best as the light just bounces off the chrome... i was lying on the garage roof!

Its difficult keeping it that clean under the hood at this time of year especially as i'm doing 300 miles a week in her

Inside its just mdf wrapped in black acoustic carpet i'll get some more pics taken

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
na it does look very tidy under there rich....may be coming to you for some recommendations when i have the funds.....

(hope you don't mind....the image is now my wallpaper...lol)

also are you getting that 300 miles to 1 tank full

320d
Yep mate 300 miles per tank i managed 365 the other week but it was awful weather so i was taking it very very easy

Give me a shout mate i'll try and help lol

Looking for a ph-quick...
Three simple Words Mate.....

SEX ON WHEELS!!!

Minter Mate.. infact i think ive just cum!