ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 0-125 video

Thanks, I timed it 6.98 with a stopwatch so roughly 7 sounds about right. Can´t wait to try it when its dry, that is if it ever stops raining here...

Bet I could get it down to 6.5 on dry surface with a chip and a new exhaust:cool:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nice.. stop being a wuss and floor it in first ;) where about do you stay cause it hasnt rained up here in Edinburgh for about 2 weeks.. (its normally 1 day of sun every 2 weeks of rain)

Laguna 2, Westfield

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 27 March 2003

nice.. stop being a wuss and floor it in first ;)
He probably doesnt want his chocolate renault gearbox to explode after a couple of thousands miles ;)

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 27 March 2003

nice.. stop being a wuss and floor it in first ;) where about do you stay cause it hasnt rained up here in Edinburgh for about 2 weeks.. (its normally 1 day of sun every 2 weeks of rain)
I live in Iceland and it has been either snowing or raining for about two weeks now.

Dont know if the Reanault gearbox is made of chocolade but it sure is tasty:D