ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 blown up

Ive told renault not to do any work. They are still charging me £35! They said there technician has spent 3 hours working on it. And i should pay £70 per hour! Bo**ocks to that. As they felt sorry for me they said they will only charge me for 30mins work.

Shes being collected by the RAC on sunday, (im using my girlfriends membership) and they will be dropping it of at Gateway Autos in Manchester. My dads mechanics will sort it for me. Might still require an engine from j3ned. I think you have already PM me your number. If not can you send it.

Quote: Originally posted by Andyvalver on 29 June 2005

How come these engines are sh*te? Nearly everbody who owns one on here has had a post about it being broken or having probs at some point. I though my valver was bad. Imagine what a 172 will be like in 10 or 12 years, if they make it that far.
^^^^^^^^^^

Cos most of the people here are boy racers who thrash the livin sh*te out of the car every time theyre in it? lol ;)

Mwuahahahahaaaaa