ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup radiator - help needed please!

Clio 197 FF
Hi everyone,

need a bit of advice please. On Sunday I was driving in my 172 cup (53 plate) on a gravel track and a large pebble flicked up and cracked my radiator, which leaked everywhere. I have put some Radweld in it to hold it for now, but its still leaking a tiny bit, so im needing a new radiator.

Had a look around on the net for one would this be suitable?

http://www.discount-cooling.co.uk/index.php?dst=detail&contnt=56186

If not, any recommendations?

Thanks

Clio 197 FF
Cheers, had a look on ebay, for an extra 20 quid I may aswel buy a brand new one. Is the one in that link definatly the right part?

Clio 197 FF
Like I say its a quick temp fix to get me to work and back till I get a new one put on.

172 cup
upto you looks to be the rite one, id spend a bit more on a rad though. Something you dont want to change again in a hurry. Ask yourself why its cheap? Yes thats rite its made from cheap materials lol

172 cup ,197 cup
Partco motor factors £103 inc the Vat ordered today ready monday...Make sure its for a 172 cup top and bottom mounts and the core should need tobe 40mm thick

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
I would sooner buy a second hand genuine one from someone off here, when a poor patent parts goes wrong/fails are they going to cover your costs? Don't get many problems with rads so second hand should be fine