ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 172 cup

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Thanks to @Djw John for selling and dropping it off in the van. Safety devices full cage, although I'm only planning on fitting the rear, I think.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye it was looking clean today!

No problem bringing it through. If you fit the front half it means you have to get rid of the sun visors but if you leave the door bars off then getting in and out isn't affected.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Not much happened recently. Ordered new fitting plates for the cage from safety devices which are made to order and haven't arrived yet. The drivers omp subframe for the buckets has a crack which I didn't notice but rentec did so I decided to buy a Jon foz xlow one which arrived the next day, great service @JON FOZ . Bought a pair of sabelt harnesses 4 point to go in with the clubsports and rear cage which will all get done once the bits arrive from sd.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Noticed coolant on the driveway and turned out radiator was shagged. Bought new forge silicon hoses from pms as I thought it was worth changing the original hoses at the same time. Dropped it at rentec who changed the rad and hoses for me. They were out of type d coolant but are going to swap it foc when I take it back in. Some pics
IMG_20190819_200012.jpg
IMG_20190819_200000.jpg
IMG_20190823_174021.jpg
IMG_20190823_220826_150.jpg