ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
ordered new centre caps for the turinis yesterday through Renault Wolverhampton.

they just called me on my lunch to advise they are on back order and have had to order them direct from france so will be delayed slightly. surprised at that given the price of the bloody things!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Today was wheel refurb day. Was getting dark when I got back so pics are not the best but I'm delighted with the finish. Has really freshened the car up. Waiting on the new centre caps from Renault
IMAG1577.jpg
IMAG1578.jpg
IMAG1576.jpg
IMAG1574.jpg
IMAG1575.jpg
IMAG1573.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nah not yet . Today was the first time I'd been up at my folks due to the snow and work. Will do it this weekend

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Small update. Centre caps finally arrived from back order in France. Should finish off the wheels.

IMAG1587.jpg
IMAG1588.jpg
IMAG1589.jpg
IMAG1590.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
As my standard rear exhaust mount is shagged I came across somebody selling updated mounts from their 182 they were breaking. Will sell the other one so basically this cost me nothing.
IMAG1591.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Took the cup out the garage this weekend and been giving it a run out seeing as the weather was decent. Took some beading shots this morning. Machine polishing and sealing the paint made such a difference to this car.
IMAG1603.jpg
IMAG1601.jpg
IMAG1604.jpg
IMAG1606.jpg
IMAG1607.jpg

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Immaculate mate. Noticed the same with my Cup a few days back, a good polishing really transforms the look of these cars!
Have you fitted the induction kit yet ? The noise is properly addictive

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Nice motor mate.

Have you got any more photos of that golf mk1 - that is seriously seriously nice and worth a lot!!!!!!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nice motor mate.

Have you got any more photos of that golf mk1 - that is seriously seriously nice and worth a lot!!!!!!
Cheers mare. I don't have anymore pics of the golf atm. It very rarely comes out but next time he has it out I'll grab some. It's mint!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nice motor mate.

Cheers mare. I don't have anymore pics of the golf atm. It very rarely comes out but next time he has it out I'll grab some. It's mint!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Not fitted the I/k yet planning on doing it tomorrow will get pics up once done and some vids as well

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
What a difference in noise! Sounds angry under full throttle. Love it.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Want to swap for a FF 182 I miss this so much I’ve had a lot of cars but regret selling this one the most. I’m back in a clio but it’ll never compare. So many memories in URC too

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I feel your pain. This car has got under my skin and I love taking it out for a drive. I don't see me selling it, but you would be the first to know if it ever happens. @mharvey

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I had an KTR induction kit in exactly that blue and I used to accelerate like a t**t everywhere as I just loved the angry bark it used to make with that kit on. Miss that noise.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I had an KTR induction kit in exactly that blue and I used to accelerate like a t**t everywhere as I just loved the angry bark it used to make with that kit on. Miss that noise.
Lol. I have found myself doing the same thing tbh.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Bilsteins were fitted by rentec in Edinburgh yesterday along with camber bolts and fully aligned and set up for fast road use . The handling is now fantastic, I was giggling like a child when I took it out for a blast last night as I threw it round corners and roundabouts, so happy with them. Rears are adjusted as low as adjusters will allow. But TBH whilst a bit lower would be nice it's function I'm more interested in so I'm delighted. They also fitted my poly rear exhaust mount and a new hazard switch as it decided to put my hazards on while I was driving it and wouldn't turn off. Sorted now. Next up I'm going for a oms rear anti roll bar and too mounts with brace.
Couple of pics
IMAG1656.jpg
IMAG1657.jpg
IMAG1658.jpg
IMAG1663.jpg
IMAG1666.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Also had a nose round this in their workshop. Turbo conversion and running in super lap Scotland starting this Sunday. Looked epic.
IMAG1649.jpg
IMAG1650.jpg
IMAG1651.jpg
IMAG1652.jpg
IMAG1653.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I'm guessing the rear springs may well settle a bit? Either way I'm delighted with them.

Got in touch with a pdr guy today for my dad as his car has a nasty door ding thanks to some arsehole in a car park so I'm going to get him to sort a few little dings on the cup as well which are annoying me. He's coming on Saturday.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm guessing the rear springs may well settle a bit? Either way I'm delighted with them.

Got in touch with a pdr guy today for my dad as his car has a nasty door ding thanks to some arsehole in a car park so I'm going to get him to sort a few little dings on the cup as well which are annoying me. He's coming on Saturday.
On my PH1 I had the rear adjusters set at there lowest, they can be removed but it will sit far to low for a road car.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yes mate I agree. Bought them for the handling not the looks or I would of bought some cheap ktec jobs.