ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 has no brakes urgent !!!!

clio
my 2003 clio 172 has no brakes foot goes to the floor I bought a master cylinder new bench bled it and stuck it on bled all brakes and theres no pressure at any corner just dribbles out them all can anyone help me been at this for over a week and im stressed out with it

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Fill the reservoir to the top. Have a mate pump the brake pedal. Hold pedal down. Now crack open each pipe connector at the master. Repeat until fluid comes from the master connections. Now bleed from callipers.

Sounds like there is air in the master.

S4 Avant
With all due respect, maybe bleeding brakes isn't your thing? Garage would be best, or see if anyone is willing to come out to it

RS172
Try a pressure bleeder, with my old gti golf I needed a pressure bleeder because it wouldn't work bleeding them normally. Also, on my golf I needed to bleed the clutch slave too? Not to sure how it works on these clios.

clio
Try a pressure bleeder, with my old gti golf I needed a pressure bleeder because it wouldn't work bleeding them normally. Also, on my golf I needed to bleed the clutch slave too? Not to sure how it works on these clios.

Yeh ave tried pressure bleeding