ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 172 - scale models

I knwo its abit sad but does anyone know where you can get those die cast models of clios??? Have not seen any anywhere, seen crappy little clio models at Donnnington last week, but they were normal road cars not the 172!!! wouldnt miind a cliio 16v or Willy model as well...have V6 racer model which is cool,

been looking for one to... I saw them on a French Renault site, but I think you can get them from Renault Dealers, I intend to ask next time I have to visit...dont like to go there if I dont have to ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

They had them at the Renault Dealers in Edinburgh, in a glass case, I was very tempted to buy a mk2 silver 172 as that is which one was on display.

I might just get it next time im in the dealer .. which is this coming monday :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Fantastic. Ive been after one for my desk at work. Think Ill get two.

They even have my colour.

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

All Renault dealers are able to supply you with a multitude of models ranging from the old to the new in 1/18th or 1/43 scale.

Hope that helps.

Bob RTE

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by BobRTE on 04 April 2003

All Renault dealers are able to supply you with a multitude of models ranging from the old to the new in 1/18th or 1/43 scale.

Hope that helps.
Bob RTE

Since you work for Renault, perhaps you can organise a model Clio for every ClioSport member!

Black for me please Bob!

;)

honda accord 2.4 type s

Theres always loads for sale on e-bay. Type renault clio in the search box, and then just wade through the crap

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Hi GR and PAddymph

Red or Black?

Lets have a vote!

I like both - Im a liberal and sit on a fence! (Splinters up me A**E!)

LOL

PS - I can get some discount off these models, but by the time I have posted them to you, it would be cheaper to buy them locally!

Laters

Bob RTE

GR7

Shiny red R32

Black is my choice Bob!

Dont they give out samples to the staff for their friends?

;)