ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 car insurance SICK of insurnce companys!!!

Clio 182
just wondering whos insuring a clio 182

im 21 no points 3 years no claims

never had a accident

i was with aviva until i rang today and they said i have to be 25 to drive this car

even tho i insured a seat ibiza cupra 2.0 16v when i was 20 through them

any ideas for under 25

cheers

Black Sheep
Aviva have always gave me stupid quotes. Admiral and elephant are best for young drivers. Direct line are worth a try but never as cheap.

182 & Porsche 986
admiral always been cheapest for me and they beat any other quote.. 10 month policy and adding a female brings it down a bit.

Ph1 T
God knows renewal is up in 2 month so hoping for a decent drop can't see it though may try adding a parent see if that does anything

Black 182
Im 22 driving 4 and half years 0NYB and 1 claim due to someone stealing my car and unfortunately wrote it off, and i pay £1100 for my 182 with admiral. The car that was stolen was a 07 plate 1.2 corsa sxi and i paid £800 for that, so to pay £300 for a clio 182 was a no brainer!

Trafic 140dci
God knows renewal is up in 2 month so hoping for a decent drop can't see it though may try adding a parent see if that does anything

You may aswell have both your parents and your Nan on as named drivers, does no harm, and knocks loads off the price.

Clio 182
sorted now elephant sorted me out

so iv got insurance

new exshust stainless

remap

iv got fresh alloys from paint 4 new tyres all round

new 7" screen

bring on germany !!!!

cheers lads

Giulietta 940
Got my renewal from Greenlight this year with change of job and added mileage - £670, £100 over what I paid last year.

Moved to Brentacre who quoted £470 including unlimited mods (BHP cap).

26yo, 5 NCB, coilovers, braided brake lines and painted wheels.

182trophy & Williams
when i was your age churchill or elephant were the cheapest for me when i was insuring my Trophy

2005 Clio Sport 182
Flux Direct mate. Although they shot my premium up to £1100 this month, and I'm 26 with 7 years no claims! so I've switched to admiral. But you're right, it's a joke.

Astra (H) VXR
19, 172, 3 crash 0 NCB :L you dont wana know what i pay lol

£5400 by any chance? Lol

I'm 26 3NCB with Bell £450 on a 172 with mods declared.. And a no fault claim on record. However I still put my mum and dad on my insurance cos it still brings it down.. They never drive the car as they live 180 miles away but still worth the discount

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I am 21
0 NCB
1 Claim
Fully comp £1150 was £850 before my acident with 2 years no claims on a 182.
Cant wait to get a year no claims again to bring it back under 1k.

Clio Sport 182
28 years young, 1 years no claims, 1 driving ban (not drink driving) 3 points £1091 fully comp