ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Sport Front bumper Under Tray

Ana

Clio 182 Sport
Hi,

Does anyone have any pictures of the front bumper under tray for a Clio 182 Sport, particularly how it goes together, recently discovered a piece rattling round mine and have no idea where it goes of if it is broken and I need to replace any of it.

Particularly interested in the left hand side.

Have downloaded a couple of WS manuals but they didnt seem to include it.

Thanks ever so

Ana
x

Clio 172mk2
the cost to replace isnt worth it , renault plastics are about as dear as gold, if a clips broke either replace clip or tie wrap it,

is it a center part or on the sides, if it is itll be part of the wheel arch one

Ana

Clio 182 Sport
Thanks, it looks like it fits on the end of the left corner and goes up between the left corner and cnrtre piece to stop rubbish getting on the back of the front fog light... unfortunately without knowing what it shoudl look like I have no idea if anything is missing or how to refit it

Thanks

Ana
x

Clio 172mk2
if its the corner part think its a screw that holds it to bumper, it broke on mine so drilled a hole in liner and tie wraped it to it, been fine since

they all end up cracking and breaking though

get a pic up n can try n be more precise

Ana

Clio 182 Sport
Thanks, do you have an email add I can send it to, only lets you add a link and the pic of the offending piece is on my HD..

Ana
x

Clio 172mk2
i cant even remember seeing that bit on mine, but heres the pic

are u sure it came off yers

IMG_0252w.gif

Ana

Clio 182 Sport
Thanks :) Yeah I think it's a duct for the radiators as there seems to be something similar the other side.

Thanks for your help so far I'll take your advice and leave it off until I can find where it goes :)

x